Community post

Discussion

Early signs of pregnancy

Hi all,
I'm 38, trying to get pregnant. I already have 4, each pregnancy different. My youngest is 13, so it's been awhile. I'm 8dpo, went to the dr's today with back pains, sometimes feelings of nausea. Peeing more often, pregnancy test was negative, but I think it was too early. I do have a urine infection, my blood pressure was slightly up and so was my temperature. I remember getting a urine infection early in one of my pregnancies. Since timing sex with my partner so I can get pregnant, it's strange, after a few days what he lets go in me comes out, it hasn't. I've been very dry, I don't even remember seeing my ovulation signs. Could all this mean I'm pregnant? Can anyone else relate, or even shed some light or guidance? Please do

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Unfortunately I can not give advice, but I can say I am feeling you on this one. We just started to ttc and my body is all out of whack or something! We have five kiddos and like you said every single pregnancy is different. I am still breast feeding my youngest and that is creating chaos in my body. I have not experienced a period because of the breast feeding. I have been having PMS for over two weeks! My pelvis hurts, I have dull achiness sometimes, but no AF. I have taken a million tests and all have come back negative. Even if I wanted to track my ovulation I can't really because I don't know when to start. I feel like I am waiting for these symptoms to go away, but they are not.

8 years ago

Thank u for replying! I am so happy for you and so impressed that your going for that big family! Nowadays, u get that look like...r u crazy?? It's not always easy but I wouldn't change a thing. With all the craziness going with our bodies, it's frustrating trying to figure out the rhyme and reason for it. If I miss my period this weekend, it's likely I'm pregnant..fingers crossed! I am hoping the very best for you. I'll update and look out for your posts!

8 years ago • Post starter

My story is similar. I have 3 already with the oldest being 19 and the youngest is 8. So trust me when I say this is new to me all over again and frankly I don't remember ttc being this difficult. I'm also 8dpo. My cycle is due Sunday so I'm holding out until Sunday morning to take a test. However I'm irritable, tired all the time, I have lower back aches, and lower abdomen spasms. So now I don't know if I'm possibly pregnant or pms has kicked in. I usually spot the week before my cycle no spotting thus far...I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Good luck ladies.

8 years ago

G'day all. The waiting to find out what's really going on, is not helping at all. Every symptom, could be a symptom or not?? Ugh!! Have any of y'all remember getting cold chills?? Everyday, all day, all week. As I'm writing this, I already experienced 2 cold chills. Ladies, fingers crossed and with all hope to a Positive for us!! Keep posting

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo