Community post

Discussion

Don't loose hope!!

I am 22 years old and have been with my partner for 5 years. We have been TTC since August and finally got a BFP last month. Sadly I had an early miscarriage which totally devastated me but we kept our hopes up and tried next cycle. AF was due 06/11/15 and started using HPT 3 days before AF due but was getting BFN constantly. I was so upset but just KNEW I was pregnant - I just felt it and knew. I even went to the docs when AF was 4 days late and still a BFN.

FINALLY 6 days past AF was due I got my first very faint line. I was over the moon but when I took a digital it came back as 'not pregnant' so was back to feeling deflated and very confused. The next day I decided to take another HPT and there it was - my first BFP. I took a digital to settle my mind and there it was on the screen 'pregnant 1 - 2".

Now I am just praying that this is a sticky one and all goes well! So if any of you are late for AF and getting BFN please don't loose hope and just hang on a bit later. It sometimes just takes a bit longer for the hormone levels to be strong enough to show.

Good luck to all you ladies TTC and I send as much baby dust as I can to you all!!! xx

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo