Community post

Discussion

August Babies

Any recommendations? This month is OUR month! Claim It!

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I'm hoping for an August baby too!! Would love a positive pregnancy test for Christmas! I am going to keep charting and take ovulation tests and cross my fingers!!

8 years ago

I'm praying for an august baby too! I'm 7 dpo this tww is driving me crazy! Sending you all baby dust!

8 years ago

Me too!
I'm in the same boat ladies. I'm 10dpo and praying for my bfp. Going to test tomorrow morning...
I don't think anyone can understand the tww like someone going through it can.
I'm so aware of everything about my body, thinking it may be a symptom. I won't even go into the things I've googled.
Anyway let's all envision our future two lines and get out of this two week wait!

8 years ago

I'm with you! Fingers crossed for our August babies!

I'm envisioning the 2 lines / plus sign along with you. Keep us posted.
Xoxox

8 years ago

Good luck to everyone who is testing this week! This will be the best Christmas present ever. I'm praying AF doesn't drop by and unpack her bags. I'll be testing Christmas morning!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,
Has anyone tested positive yet? Or are you waiting for Xmas day to test?
Fingers crossed wishing you all 2 lines..

8 years ago

My cycles are on the shorter side so af came and went. So no thanksgiving announcements for the family :(
I'm currently on cd13 which should be dpo1. We are going to bd once last time anyway and I'll be testing next weekend around 10dpo.
I'm not due for my next visit from af till about the17th but I would love it if she never shows.
I wonder when is everyone else testing?
What day is everyone on?
Also when you test are your partners around or do they want you to surprise them or how does that go for everyone?
I wanted to surprise my husband but he wants to be present for the testing...

8 years ago

Hi,
I'm 22dpo, and have just tested positive when I was 17dpo.
I got a very very faint 2 lines, so I sent my partner a picture msg asking him if he saw it also or was I going insane.. He said he could deft see 2 lines ( he was at work) so I waited another 2 days and tested again and the lines were a lot darker, hubby and myself were high fiving it, we are really hoping this little one sticks because back in June we had a missed miss carriage,
I'm praying for you all.. Hope everyone gets their 2 pink lines..
Baby dust to everyone?????????????

8 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS Sardygirl! It's good to hear whenever someone gets their positive.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

If we have a BFP we will be due Aug 20.

I am so confused though - currently 16DPO and CD 30 and have been spotting and very light but dark (as in not red) bleeding for the past 6 days. My AF is normally due CD28 or 14DPO and i normally have very heavy AF every cycle. Also normally 2-3 days before AF arrives i have huge sore BB's and they return to normal once AF arrives, this time BB's have stayed enormous and really sore for the last week.
Also been bloated, gassy, very tired, emotional, and hungry.
I'm not game enough to test.
Anyone else had this before?

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo