Community post

Discussion

10 dpo but cramps for at least 6 days...help?

so today im 10 dpo been taking test since 6 dpo and have just gotten negative results with different brands. I've been having cramps for 6/7 days now and IB only last 1-3 days... at first they were dull cramps and now they've gotten worse does this mean that I'm definitely not pregnant? I'm so confused and don't know what to think

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Once my cycles returned to semi normal this summer after a loss, I started noticing af pressure/fullness /cramps about 7 to 8 days prior to it starting. 2ww and very early preg symptoms can be very similar. Except i don't get the breast tenderness and all that with PMS, just the uterine discomfort and acne. So if my boobs hurt I know something is up. I know its all so frustrating, but don't let it get you too down. You still have a few days. Gl

8 years ago

I'm on the same boat, 10 DPO and mild cramping since 5DPO. Negative tests too since 8DPO. I wish I know what's going on but you're not alone. When is AF due for you mel963?

8 years ago

hmm I know its just i guess when you see so mny people getting a result as erly as 7dpo you get it in your hea that your this is not your cycle and when you see all the symptoms youve had be similar to other people you just cant help but have hope.. thanks karamel|24|7
and Luv2Crochet its due on monday :(

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo