Community post

Discussion

A little confuse. Someone know something?

Hi. Im two days late but in this morning i took a test first response and it came negative. Can be possible is a false negative? Im not sure because i heard this brand are so good, sometimes on days before. Someone used and got a negative and later was pregnant? Help me. Im so confuse. By the way im so so regular. Thanks. I have been TTC for 5 months.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Maybe your body doesn't feel like being regular this cycle. Haha. Maybe you've got a late blooming bean baking. You can always get blood drawn, but I'd wait it out until af shows, and if she's a no show in another 5days . ..def get a beta done. Gl.

8 years ago

Unfortunately, you're regular until you're not. It is not at all uncommon (or abnormal) for a woman who was previously very regular to start being less regular. It is also not at all uncommon or abnormal to have a cycle here and there where you either ovulate earlier/later than normal (thereby changing your cycle length) or to have an anovulatory cycle that normally results in a longer cycle length.

The only way to know for sure that you ovulated when you normally do, and will therefor have a normal cycle length, is by temping to confirm ovulation. If you are already late and are still testing negative it is more likely that you ovulated later than normal or had an anovulatory cycle.

If you did ovulate this cycle and it was simply later than normal then it's possible that you'll get a BFP later. Basically, you wouldn't be as many DPO at this point as you think you are and it could mean that you just tested too early. Or you ovulated later, you're not as many DPO as you think and this isn't your BFP cycle. There isn't any way to know right now.

The general recommendation is that if you have not gotten a BFP or your period 60 days or more since your last period to call your doctor and see if he/she wants to work you up for possible causes.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo