Community post

Discussion

Have I done enough this month?!

Hi ladies!

I have been using the advanced CBD OPK
first time this month , usually just use regular clear blue opk's.
The difference is, it records 2 hormones instead of just the lh surge..

So this month i got 2 smiley faces, which means high fertility, and then my solid smiley face which means peak fertility.

I BD on both flashing smileys, and on peak fertility day.
Usually i ovulate the day after my + opk. (today)

Unfortunately i cannot dtd today though as my DP is working nights, and i am on day shift ..
Do you think we have done enough this month??

Please ...all comments welcome!!

Baby Dust Everyone!! xx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I know what it's like to worry it's not enough! I wouldn't worry if I were you because your ovulation results are consistent with a normal ovulation pattern. If you weren't sure when you ovulated, or there was reasonable doubt to say maybe you hadn't (ie a flashing smiley out of nowhere with nothing before or after) THEN it might be not enough BDing. BDing every other day should only be for couples who aren't positive WHEN the woman ovulated! Don't tire yourself out or ruin the fun of the baby dance when you don't have to!

I hope to have relieved some anxiety, but I know how it is with this waiting game. Much baby dust to you!!!!!

Jodi

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo