Community post

Discussion

TWW 4dpo anyone wanna join me in the wait ???

View Full Post

Hi all I'm 4dpo today

Symptoms are slight cramping very low down
Needing to pee all the time
Bloated

25 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

I am 3dpo and I keep getting these cramps or catches in my stomach, like u get when u need water, though I am drinking tons... and tonight my cm returned thick and almost yellowish..... weird.

9 years ago

Hi how is everyone ? I think I'm roughly between 6-8dpo no real symtoms today .... Tmi alert-cervix high very soft and closed

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Missuk! I'm 11 dpo...feeling good. Determined to stay away from symptom spotting and just live. Not planning to test until 7/1 or after...that's when AF is supposed to visit. Hope everyone is well!

to all you beautiful women!!!

9 years ago

Heyy everyone ....
just to report I'm 9dpo had mild cramping today and boobs super veiny few more days before I can test how's everyone else doing?

2 more days before you can test, @Missuk! How are you feeling?!?

9 years ago

Hi ladies I am 9dpo. I had mild brief cramps. They don't last but maybe 30 seconds. My lower side and back. My bb now have blue veins on them. And beyond sore. Will test tomorrow at 10 then 12 then wait for aunt flow.

9 years ago

@Texasgirl13 Sounds like a good plan and like things are moving along! I'll be right behind you with testing...waiting until Tuesday, barring AF showing up. 12 dpo today. Similar symptoms to you. Hoping its not AF threatening to show early. My PMS cramps are usually persistent when they kick in a day or so before AF, these aren't and they feel a bit...different. Other than that everything feels good!

Happy Thursday, and to all!

9 years ago

Good luck!

9 years ago

Hi ladies well I really don't know anymore
I'm 11dpo today did test bfn yet I really feel pregnant .
Last night my boobs hurt so bad and they felt as if they were burning .
Today I'm the same but not as bad , still getting af style cramps feel like they haven't stopped since ovulation
Will just have to wait and see I guess not feeling very hopeful though
ð???
How is everyone else doing?
xxxx

Good morning!

13 dpo...cramping again today; feels like AF cramps, but again, not persistent...they sort of come in waves that last no more than 30 mins, then subside for another 30 mins to an hour.

That's all I have! Ttyl and to all :-)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo