Community post

Discussion

TWW 4dpo anyone wanna join me in the wait ???

Hi all I'm 4dpo today

Symptoms are slight cramping very low down
Needing to pee all the time
Bloated

25 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Replies | Last Page

I too am 4 dpo, had period like cramping last night, then pains only right pelvic area. Today I had twinges and very very light pinching on my right pelvic area. Ugh the wait is killing me lol just hope I ov when I thought I did. >.<,

9 years ago

Fingers crossed for you I've started getting af style cramps this afternoon and still peeing loads
This wait is horrendous lol
When are you planning on testing ? X

9 years ago • Post starter

Hola everyone,

So So I'm 5dpo and symptoms are:
Cramping(started about an hour or 2 ago @ 12pm)
Sleepy
Some gas & bloating

9 years ago

I will join you in the wait! I'm 2dpo I had lots of cramping the day before O the day of O and the day after O and today I woke up with no symptoms except craving something sweet which is unusual. I'm not getting my hopes up yet. I'm praying my rainbow baby is in there! I had an early miscarriage May 30, 2014. I feel I will have peace in my heart once I'm pregnant again. Until then I feel extremely empty :-(

9 years ago

I feel your pain I've been there , and hope this is your time xx

can I join in ladies I am 2dpo. This is hard lol

9 years ago

Texasgirl13 your more than welcome to join in this agonising wait
Let's all hope we get our soon

So thought I'd update , I know it's mad but tested and of course BFN hate this waiting

Still feeling the need to pee a lot
Cramps still going on very much like af cramps guess we'll know in about a week
Bbs look veiny

How's everyone else getting on

7 dpo...i'd like to join y'all!

Today, a few of my 2-4 dpo symptoms have returned, but pretty light (backache, abdominal twinges). Also, two new symptoms, albeit light: Heartburn and a bit of hip pain/discomfort. Not thinking much of it...also a question:

Did/does anyone have this "weird" feeling? I can't quite describe it except to say its like having heighten senses mixed with dizziness. When I move it's like my vision is trying to catch up with my movement. I feel this feeling with my whole body...does this make sense?

to all!!!!

9 years ago

Hi , well the strangest things are happening today firdy I drove past a little flower stall that was closed but yet had this strong smell of flowers !? Then tonight tmi alerts my pee is crystal clear never in my life have I seen this I have t drank anymore than usual either very strange

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo