Community post

Discussion

who`s in the 1 week wait?!

I'm 8 dpo...one week to go! I busted out my only frer thisorning even tho I knew it would very likely be a BFN. I have nausea on and off and a dull headache, so encouraged by that, but my nipples have been very sensitive up until today and arent anymore, so not sure what is up with that. Anyone else??

47 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 47 Replies | Last Page

I'm 8dpo as well! I've had a storm of symptoms today, and a few leading up to today. Either I'm sick and my body is torturing me, or I'm pregnant! Lol. I've had lower abdominal pressure, lots of pee breaks, a headache, stuffy nose, fatigue, slightly sore boobs, chills, nausea, smell aversions.. That's all I can remember. Lol. I hate this 2ww, too much hope. I wanted to forget symptom spotting this cycle, but here I am. Ugh.

9 years ago

I'm at 7dpo and I just went and bought FRER, but convinced myself to wait. I've got mild abdominal cramps today, but my stomach has just felt weird the past 2 days. I am constipated (TMI but it's been 3 days!). I also have had 2 nights of vivid dreams, one of which I was preggo. Sore lower back, but no sore bbs. I feel like this is my month! Hope it is for all of us!

9 years ago

Good, good luck to both you ladies! Cant wait to hear!! I tested again this morning at 9dpo....I know, I know...and a not shocking bfn. I feel a little discouraged because I do not feel nauseous and my nipples feel back to normal. BUT I am holding out hope because I gor a faint BFP at 10 dpo with my last pregnancy and have never been yerribly symptomatic. Fingers crossed....

9 years ago • Post starter

I took one this AM like a dum dum and sure enough BFN. I'm still having slight stomach cramps, but otherwise no symptoms. And the wait continues....how long have u ladies been trying? We are at 18 months! Ugh!

9 years ago

Waaaaaaaah.....i just took an Answer test and it was a BFN. Surprised because of nausea yesterday and gurgly tummy when I woke up today. Last pregnancy I got a faint positive at 10 dpo so I figured today would be my day. Am I out? Or is there plenty of hope? Im pretty sure I ovulated on cd13.
How r your symptoms today? U r 9 dpo right?

7 dpo!

Today, a few of my 2-4 dpo symptoms have returned, but pretty light (backache, abdominal twinges). Also, two new symptoms, albeit light: Heartburn and a bit of hip pain/discomfort. Not thinking much of it...also a question:

Did/does anyone have this "weird" feeling? I can't quite describe it except to say its like having heighten senses mixed with dizziness. When I move it's like my vision is trying to catch up with my movement. I feel this feeling with my whole body...does this make sense?

9 years ago

@christinamama plenty of hope!!! No AF!!!

9 years ago

I'm at 8dpo. No symptoms today. I had that "weird" feeling before and I was pregnant, but it resulted in a chemical :( I just felt off. A headache, but not really. Nothing so far this month tho.

9 years ago

I cant believe it! I just got another bfn at 11 dpo. Maybe this really isnt happening. Sigh. Im so discouraged! I dont know if i can face another bfn tomorrow morning, might just have to wait it out. :-( :-(

Don't get discouraged!!! No sign of AF, right??? So that means you're still in!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo