Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 185 Replies | Last Page

Dsinha1011...are you temping at all? I have some similar symptoms such as the bloating, leg cramping, and feeling hot! I had a huge temp dip today (5 or 6 dpo depending what app I look at lol). Its my first month temping so its hard to not to get my hopes up after reading site after site where ladies experiences an implantation dip! I guess only time will tell. Other than my temps symptoms have been: weepy, frequent and loose stools (unusual for me), decreased appetite, bloating, gassy, heartburn, hard time falling asleep and twinges. I am SO optimisitc this month...probably TOO optimisitc! With my angel babies due date nearing on Christmas, the best gift in the world would be to conceive this cycle! Would sure give me a reason to be happy through the holidays as opposed to being depressed. Yesterday at Thanksgiving dinner I had a hard time not bawling through the entire thing (cried it out before I got there lol). It was so hard to know that I should have had a big ol belly at that dinner table, instead nobody even mentioned it. Majorly dreading Christmas right now though unless I get some good news beforehand!

How are the rest of you ladies? Any new symptoms?

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

avaann25: I have heard bbt temping can be very erratic and sensitive to other changes like sleep duration and time we wake up. So, I have stopped temping for now. On the other hand, I have heard temping can give the first symptoms about Implantation dip and AF.
I am feeling super optimistic with my symptoms as well too. I hope your dip in temp. is due to implantation. I totally agree about the family get-together during holidays. It is depressing not having any new news. My mother stopped asking about it all together. How many dpo are you? I am 4 dpiui today. I hope we both have a precious baby inside us by Christmas time. That would be such a blessing and yes, best christmas gift ever!!!

This TWW is hard... let's stay positive and optimistic! I don't think there is any such thing as overly optimistic. We have to be strong and positive... even to the point of imagining implantation going on inside us. I believe in the power of the mind!

Bring on the !!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Yeah I have read a lot of pros AND cons to BBT charting. I was hoping it would just clue me in to when I ovulate (or if I have even been ovulating). After my 90 day cycle (used provera to bring on period) my Dr told me to start taking OPKs to ensure I am actually obulating. Well I did...and got two positives on a digital at very different times (his response was that I am reading the results wrong). How the bleeep can I read a digital test wrong?!? So my guess was that my body geared up to ovulate the first time and never did. So was hoping the BBT would give me a clearer picture of what is going on. My OBs here have not given a crap at all over ANY of my concerns the last year.

Not entirely sure what DPIUI means...assuming insemination? How does that work? Do you still count DPO? My app tells me I am 5 dpo today...but I still feel I ovulated a day earlier. I have one disgusting symptom to add since I posted this morning even. I had a "blob" (sorry! Tmi)...it was clear and EXTREMELY stretchy! Have never ever noticed something like that before.

8 years ago

So I am either 10 or 11 dpo.. yesterday and today feeling some sort of twinges or mild pain on right side here and there (not sure how to explain what I am feeling pinching maybe) last hour or so I have felt nauseous. So hope that these are good signs.. I have no hpts in the house. Probably a good thing. LOL Soooo not sure when I will test.

***EDITED***
Guess me feeling nauseous was just the start of a stomach virus :/

User Image

8 years ago

I've been wracking my brain lately. Thankfully thanksgiving has kept my mind off of it all for a day or two! Still no AF for me. I looked over my calendar and all my symptoms and CM notes. I'm thinking I could've ovulated late (instead of early). Maybe my first positive opk on cd10 was just an LH surge that didn't result in ovulation, but maybe I ovulated last week when I got another positive opk and had more Ov symptoms. Part of me wishes I had been temping! (Temped with my third and was successful the first month and loved having my temps to back up my dates). If I move my ovulation date it makes me 7-8dpo. Which explains why last week after my positive opk, my early pregnancy symptoms went away for a few days but now they're back again. Lol. I get symptoms from all hormone changes throughout the month because my body is extra sensitive to hormone fluctuations so it's hard for me to tell what is really an early symptom or just pms! Hubby and I did the day before I got my positive opk last week. So still a chance we caught the egg!

8 years ago

SuperMom2: That is odd! Are you using a digital OPK or just regular? I got two positives last month too! I got AF like 3 days after my second positive though. I read online a lot of women get a surge prior to AF. Fingers crossed though you just ovulated late and still get your BFP this cycle!!

8 years ago

Very weird! But I've had it happen in the past. Mainly because I have irregular cycles. If I'm having a 35 day cycle then my ovulation is usually cd20/21 and then have 14-15day LP (I ov'd cd20 when conceiving my third and cd30 when conceiving our fourth). I use the regular OPKs since they're cheaper and I've been using them for so many years.
I did have 26day cycles twice earlier this year which is why I thought it could've been possible for me to have ov'd early. But last weeks positive opk was followed by my typical painful ovaries and had tons more EW and watery cm than earlier in the month which makes me think it was late ovulation.

Fingers crossed for us all! Your symptoms sound promising dsinha! ive been gassy the last two or three days. Wondering if it's been from all the food I've been eating today I've had bad dry mouth, throat and stuffy feeling nose and my nose is dry and had a small nose bleed earlier. Which is rare for me.

8 years ago

Super mom- I'm right there with you!! I am late today, and it's weird because I normally spot a little and then AF comes, and I've been early- never late!! I'm wondering if I ovulated late or what. I called my doctor and she said my non pregnant hcg is less than 1 (from old blood tests) so she said, assuming it doubles every 48 hours and I implanted 6dpo, I couldn't test until 16dpo!! And that's if I implanted pretty early, maybe you're in the same boat? Not sure!!! Good luck, fingers crossed

6dpo:1
8dpo: 2
10dpo: 4
12dpo: 8
14dpo (for me today): 16 dpo
16dpo:32- this is when I would get a positive so maybe that's why I'm getting a negitive

8 years ago

Hi ladies just a quick update im CD9. Iv started full force with the grapefruit juice and water. My CM has started to increase its my 2nd cycle with grapefruit nd I am 10000% sure it works. I was taking B6 with my prenatal but with my research its saying that b6 can delay ovulation or even stop it cuz its ment to lengthen luteal phase by decreasing estrogen but we need estrogen to ovulate so im expecting to Ovulate CD14-18 but I hope i didnt muck up my cycle with B6. Also been trying to eat healthier. Does anyone have advice on B6

Where is everyone else at? Goodluck to ladies going into the TWW.

8 years ago

I'm out again AF arrived yesterday afternoon. My temp dropped drastically yesterday morning so at least I expected it. I really thought my cycle was getting back to normal, my ovulation day was almost where it used to be. But my LP is still ridiculously short (this cycle only 7 days?!). Before pregnancy I had a 13-14 day LP. I was taking a cocktail of otc aids (b complex, baby aspirin, plus prenatals), which I suppose helped lengthen it from 12 days, but I can't take most of it now since I'm breastfeeding. Supermom, did you notice shorter LP length after your pregnancies? I expected some changes pp, but not an LP only half of what it used to be! Feeling discouraged this morning.

I know that when I was ttc our dd i used to get annoyed sometimes by women who complained about having a hard time ttc #2, 3, 4, etc. I thought, how could they be upset? They should be grateful for the children they WERE able to have. They obviously don't appreciate what they have. Now I know that's not true. I grew up an only child and always wished I had a sibling. Now, as an adult, that feeling remains. And it's still a disappointment each month when I'm not able to provide that for my dd. And at a year and a half shy of turning 40, I worry my chance is slipping away.

An acquaintance of ours suffered an unimaginable loss thanksgiving morning. Her 5 month old son passed, an apparent case of SIDS. My heart breaks for her. I can't imagine losing your child, especially so young. It has weighed so heavily on my mind the last day. I have been hugging my dd a tad longer, giving more kisses than the million a day she already gets from her moms, taking a moment to privately express my gratitude for her arrival.

Sorry for the melancholy post. Didn't mean to bring everyone down! Let's hope for lots of bfp to lighten things back up!! I'm going to make a September group where I hope NOT to see any of you

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo