Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 185 Replies | Last Page

Supermom I see a line. Hope it sticks.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

SuperMom2 I see the line and I hope it gets darker!

I was in the TWW and I'm not anymore. So much for that. AF came on Saturday and it is back to square one. I am still in the august month but i have gone from August 1st to August 27th as possible due dates.
I was told that it's a good thing i have short cycles because it could mean I get pregnant faster but so far nothing... going to stay positive and do a whole lot of BDing and hope for the best.

I'm praying for everyone that we get BFPs and stay in August!

8 years ago

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I've been silently lurking with nothing to update. Today I'm 6 dpo and already getting that familiar itch. I usually start testing around 8 dpo, I got my first faint bfp with my dd at 9 dpo. But I'm trying hard to wait this time. I get so discouraged, after obsessing with the "is there/isn't there" game and realizing I'm either crazy or there's an evap. So....my willpower sucks, but we shall try! Who else is testing soon?

I will say, though, that I feel better about my chances. If not this month, then eventually. This is the first pp cycle that is almost back to normal for me. I ov'd on cd16 (used to be day 14 and up until this month wasn't happening until days 18-24!). I had a very clear thermal shift and my temps are continuing to rise as they should in the tww. All signs are pointing to my body getting its groove back :)

Hope we have LOTS of good news this month!!!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

SuperMom2: That looks positive to me. Did you test again this morning?

AFM: CD9 today feeling very optimistic this month. Woke up with very sore legs and butt yesterday and still have it today, feels like I was doing some exercise. I also feel like I'm getting a cold and I have pressure in my abdomena and sore boobs. I've also been in a very happy mood but very emotional at the same time!?! From what I read all are very positive looking signs. Can't wait till a BFP shows up!

User Image

8 years ago

Did a frer just now and nothing. Gonna wait it out but refuse to test anymore. 15dpo and going to consider myself out this month.

8 years ago

SuperMom2: That is super strange. I am sorry you are going through such inconclusive tests. I wonder if you can go to your ob/RE and get a blood test or is it too early? I bet I saw a line in your pre. hpt test. I am praying for you dear I still hope you get your dark and strong soon!!!

MrsRabren: That sounds super positive! I hope all these symptoms lead to a soon

Mommy2016: I have been having achy legs too but my bbs are not sore. Your symptoms sound promising. When are you planning to test?

AFM: I am probably 2 dpiui today. My lower stomach cramps have gone but still feel like there is something going on down there. I feel bloated and gassy with mild leg pains. I read online that imagining fertilization and implantation helps as the power of mind is very strong. This TWW feels like forever and is brutal especially with the holidays... I am going to try some baking and hopefully keep my mind off poas.

to everyone and lets flood this forum with a lot of

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Well ... happy thanksgiving to everyone although today I can't stand the smell of the turkey baking.. so weird ...

I've ovulated Nov.21st sat. So makes today 5dpo.. since day 1 I've been having bad cramps, heavy full like on my abdominal area, lower backache is killing me, stuffy nose, really dry mouth (drinking lots of water), running to the toilet to pee alot, last few days just feeling nausea N feels like I wanna throw up but I was able to ignore it, no boob pains at all just I thought is odd. I know it's so early but WTHECK ... I gave up and tested today ???? of course it would be negative .. just to dang early grrr! But was just hoping! So I guess I gotta want alittle longer. .

I've been On clomid for a long while and this month at 200mg from day 5-9.. so my body is screwed up thinking I'm preg. Every month sighs.. I'm really hoping this is the one since I have way more symptoms than last month...so we ll see... prays!!

8 years ago

Hello ladies! I am going to join in if thats ok :) CD 1 was November 10th. This is my first month charting BBT...but been trying to conceive for over a year. I had an ectopic pregnancy in April and have only had two cycles since then. I have two Ovulation apps and they both tell me I ovulated November 22nd (I feel like I did one day earlier though). Take a look at my chart please and let me know what you think :) I tried clear blue ovulation digital test last month (not the flashing one). It gave me a positive on cd 9 and cd 28 so I quit using them because they just confused me more! Since ovulation I have been cramping on my left side, have a pulling twingy feeling, and have had loose stools.

Good luck to all of you!!! Looking forward to seeing the outcome for everyone this month!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Happy thanksgiving all! Welcome avaann,!!

I am pretty sure I'm out this month. AF due tomorrow but my right boob always hurts after o until AF. It's a lot less sore than it was after I O'd and that's usually what happened before AF!!!

Good luck ladies, I'll be following and keeping my fingers crossed

8 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I am 3 dpiui today. I feel totally bloated and can't stop farting... It's horrible... Dry throat and my tummy feels weird... Also aching legs... feeling super hot.
I know it's too early to tell anything. TWW is killing me!

Anyone else going through the similar symptoms?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo