Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 185 Replies | Last Page

Don't congrats me yet. Last time with Oscar, I went from a faint line to a dark line in one day and I think I was spoiled. Today it's just as faint - there, but a squinter still. I'm not due for AF till 11/22 though, so maybe it's just too early to double that much in a day. I'm not getting my hopes up till it's plain dark. I've had chemical pregnancies before and this might be one... :(

I'll post the second test today soon just to get opinions. On the plus side, my temps have gone way up in the last three days and stay steady high. Hopefully AF will STAY AWAY! :)

Hope everyone is having good luck!

8 years ago

Hi ladies didnt realise there was 2 groups for august. Well I was in the june and july group b4 and jus took a break from posting but im back now. The support is amazing. Well I was having a 27day cycle and I dont even think I was ovulating my body was all over the place. I started taking suppliments and October was a terrible month I went from a 27day cycle to a 33day now im down to 29 days but I definitely ovuated cuz I felt very strong right ovulation pain on the 5th and 6th but unfortunately nothing. So this cycle im continuing with jus 1 suppliment Conceive well and trying to get DH on menevit and ill use preseed and grapefruit juice that help alot with EWCM last time.
I hate taking opk they stress me out cuz on one hand im trying to drink alot of water on the other I have to hold pee and drink less for the opk. So no opk for me this month jus gona BD according to my app and as much as possible and hopefully ill get ovulation pain again
And ill keep and eye on EWCM
Goodluck to everyone praying for BFP for eveyone on here.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to find woman I can share with. I am 10dpo and can't stand the wait. I think i made a HUGE mistake sharing with friends and family that we are TTC. They are constantly asking if i'm pregnant!!! Seriously everyday.
How do I tell them nicely to give it a rest???

8 years ago

[b/]TheseMemories[/b]: I know what you mean. My sister in law asks all the time. Good thing I only see her every couple of months but unfortunately I will see her at the end of the month along with some other family members who will all ask if I'm pregnant yet. Not sure what the best way to tell them to shut up is. It's very hard when someones asks because you want to explain to them everything that is going on but on the other hand it's not really any of their business. If they keep harping on me I think I will plain out tell them that it just hasn't happened yet and it will happen when it happens.

[b/]Mrsmawalla1[/b]: I feel like I'm in the same boat, my cycles have been varying by a few days. Were you on any birth control? Sometimes that affects it. I haven't done the OPKs since May and thought I have been ovulating this whole time but I may have not. I did do one this cycle though and it was positive along with bad side pain.

[b/]calvingirl[/b]: Did you test again?

[b/]SuperMom2[/b]: I don't think your ovulating. Have you taken a HG test instead?

User Image

8 years ago

Hey there! I don't think I have posted on this forum yet...there are 2 August 2016 forums! I am what I believe to be about 6dpo. I hate the wait!!! I just bought some tests today and I just wanna take one! Lol way too early but it's so hard not to. I wanna know and find out before thanksgiving next week!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

It has been a while since I have posted on here. I saw my RE this morning and he confirmed that I have one big follicle 19.9 mm on my right ovary while left shows many small ones. I will be triggering tomorrow morning and IUI on Monday. Let's see how that works out! FX!!!

I was hoping for more big follicles considering I took Clomid 100 mg. This kind of makes me wonder if I would have even ovulating every month normally before.

The strange thing is that the doc did not want us to have sex till after the IUI. I don't understand why. Has anyone gotten similar instructions?

Good luck to everyone getting close to testing and happy for those close to ovulating!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Mommy2016 no not on birth control but I think the 27days was when I wasnt ovulating or something for whatever reason tbink it was diet which if chnaged in past 3months. Cuz my cycles actually used to be like 35 to 33 days so im hoping they going back to normal iv been suppliemnting with prenatal and b6 so will see. Iv cut alot of stuff from my diet eating healthy now but DH is so stubborn im starting to suspect its him but he wont suppliment or go to doc. Im going this week jus to rule out anything

Thesememories omg people at work are the same its so annoying and fustrates me more. I jus say im waiting for you first. But iv jus been says Gods time is best. They have backed off now cuz I either just smile and not answer or say it will happen when it happens.

Dsinha goodluck with the IUI

8 years ago

10dpo. Not sure if I got a bfp or it's an evap! Posted it in my hpt gallery if anyone wants to go look.

8 years ago

Thank you Mommy2016. I might have to just deal with it but hopefully not for long fx. Or just try to smile and change the subject thanks Mrsmawalla1.
Supermom2 I hope it's your bfp.
I'm now 12dpo and going to test for the billionth time because apparently I like to waste them due to my terrible lack of patience. Come on and be positive. Two Lines please!!

8 years ago

Thesememories try old off as long as you can. I told myself last cycle im not gonna test untill I was a week late cuz its so heartbreaking to see that 1 line so I only tested CD14 cuz i was too impatient and AF came CD15 so I wasnt too sad but still pretty bumped.

I think I ovulate later than I think I do iv been calculating that I ovulate CD14 and when I used opks 2 months ago I was getting solid smileys from CBD on CD14 but iv jus realised my fertile days could be from CD14-CD18 gosh this is so confusing. Im planning on opking from CD12 Nd BD every other day from CD11. Just praying I catch the egg this month.

Question for you ladies if you feel ovulation pain would you consider that the day of ovulation or the next day to be ovulation? Cuz last month the pain kinda lingered the following 2 days but we stopped BDing

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo