Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 185 Replies | Last Page

Hello,
I am new to the website in general. I am ttc in either July or August. I am clueless to all this lingo and different methods of conceiving twins and just optimizing the odds and getting pregnant successfully. I wish I would have found this website earlier so I could read up! Is it too late to do anything to increase chances for next month if this one is a complete negative? I have taken a billion tests already and all have come up negative. Unfortunately I do not know when I ovulated. So I am in limbo. I am currently breastfeeding but have felt that I have been having pms for over two weeks. I feel like if I were pregnant shouldn't I have a positive by now?

8 years ago

Dsinha- sounds like a lot of good signs for you! Lots of baby dust for you! Two eggs would be a nice surprise ;)

calvingirl- sorry for the bfn. Still early days. Lots of baby dust for you! I got darker tests in the evening

Disney mama, limbo is the hardest place to be. Hope you get some answers soon.

Today is 7dpo for me. Not much of a change from yesterday other than yesterday I had no cm and now today I have creamy cm. I have 16 Internet cheapies to go crazy with! Lol

8 years ago

Is this normal to have positive opk 1 day and the next a negative? Yesterday morning negative 4 hours later negative 4 hours later positive on 2 different opk brands. Today negative negative negative..
I did not have a temp rise this morning.. So hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow morning.. I hoping that this was just a short lh surge. Lastnight we bd and I was having what I believe to have been ovulation pain on my right side.

User Image

8 years ago

Idk, but I think I got a faint BFP... I've taken FRERs before and can tell the difference between stark white and something there. Check out my profile and vote.

I'm...well I still FEEL pregnant, so I tested this morning at 11dpo with my internet dip sticks. Nada. Blank white. I was so disappointed. But all this afternoon I just felt off. So I picked up a FRER at lunch and tested at 2pm. I think something is there...

8 years ago

Calvingirl - So totally positive!! Yay!! Sending you tons and tons of

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

I see it too calvingirl! Lots if sticky baby dust.

8dpo for me. Cm has gone back to ewcm. Still the same symptoms from the last two days. Tired, sore boobs, backache, etc. now to become a POAS addict. lol.
Hope everyone is well.

8 years ago

I've been laying low, thinking I was out this month. Looks like ovulation will be happening in the next day or two and wasn't sure our donor was going to be available (he's a school music teacher and incredibly busy this time of year). But he called this evening and said he's available tomorrow after school. So timing seems like it might be perfect! Woo hoo, back in the game!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Well I had a temp rise today so I'm hopeful. Positive opk on cd 14 (late afternoon-evening) temp rise on cd 17 which would put my o day at cd 16 if my temp continues to rise.. Correct?

User Image

8 years ago

Calvin - I hope it is a true positive. Fingers crossed.

MrsRabren- I hope everything works out for you.

I hope everyone else is doing good as well.

AFM- Yesterday I had a Follicle check and was a bit disappointed afterward. I only had one that was 16. And a bunch of smaller ones that measured 12 and less. I was told to come in again on Friday for another check. Then I should be able to trigger that night and just BD all weekend. No IUI, since the clinic is closed on weekends. I am hoping DHs swimmers will be able to catch the egg. I know he will be happy to be able to do it the old fashioned way, and that I won't have to go through the pain of the IUI. But I am of course worried it won't be enough to get us pregnant. Fingers crossed though.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

9dpo (or so I thought) and got what looks like a positive opk, or almost positive, (added to my images on my profile). Last night I had a little more ewcm and today barely any cm. not sure if I'm starting the TWW over. Still ave dull aching in lower stomach, fatigue, sore boobs/nipples, low backache. It was my last opk too.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo