Community post

Discussion

August 2016 Babies

Welcome to the forum to conceive August 2016 babies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

185 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 185 Replies | Last Page

I'm definitely determined to get my baby this month! Hopefully my little one sticks. How are things with you?

8 years ago

Hey ladies! There's another August group here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=572971

Join us over there?!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Hi HopefullyMommy,

I am starting my first cycle with RE so I am excited. I have an appointment on cd3 to check my follicles. I am so ready to make two eggs ;)

How about you? What aids are you planning to use?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

MrsRabren: that link is not working for me. I was looking for your forum before starting this one and couldn't see any. I hope you don't mind I started this one.

I wonder if there is a way to merge both our forums into one.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi ladies! AF started on Halloween for me. Ovulation due the 14-16th (my cycles vary by a day or two sometimes. Just estimating based on symptoms and opks.

8 years ago

Welcome SuperMom2!

I usually use CB digital OPK advanced predictor (purple) but this month we are going to attempt first IUI along with ultrasound monitoring. I am so excited.

Lets hope this is our lucky month.

Loads and loads of

User Image[/url][/url]

Fingers crossed for you!!

8 years ago

Right now at the doc's office waiting for ultrasound.

How are you doing?

User Image[/url][/url]

How did the appointment go?
Cd13, no changes in cm and opk was negative this morning.

8 years ago

SuperMom2: That's great you are using opk and cm to determine ovulation. Have you started ?

AFM: my appt. was great! My RE showed me that I had 8 follicles on left ovary and 3 on the right one which is a normal count. I am starting with Clomid today. I can't wait to produce multiple eggs this cycle. Have you tried Clomid before? I also found out that we need to keep taking prenatal vitamins evening during period. I usually discontinue when I get my period which is bad. This would also be our first IUI... just waiting to see how this turns out.

for our this month!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo