Community post

Discussion

Anyone due July 2016

View Full Post

Hi I'm 36 and on my 3rd pregnancy with my current husband........excited and scared! Really tired of the kid life but I have another baby coming so I need a prego buddy to this off!

User Image

24 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 24 Replies | Last Page

Hello! I am 35. I have a 13 year old daughter & I am due with my second child 20-July-2016! I'm very excited!

8 years ago

Welcome to the forum Mamaof22b.......congratulations on the pregnancy. Was this a planned pregnancy?

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Keeping it a secret is soooo hard I can't blame you on spilling the beans! Did you ever get to peek on the baby last week?

User Image

Actually, yes, this was a planned pregnancy. We tried for only two months. The first month I ovulated early, neat that I can feel ovulation. I had just bought ovulation strips & never got a chance to use them because my period was 3 days late so I took a pregnancy and to my surprise it was positive. I never thought it would happen so quickly.

8 years ago

Wow.....that is quick! You must be ecstatic....this will feel like your first baby again. So much has changed in 13yrs.......so many new baby things etc. Are you nervous about being pregnant over 35? I am!

User Image

Jku395 I never asked you....how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

User Image

I'm 32, I have two kids 11 yo boy and 3.5 yo girl. This was very much a planned pregnancy. Took 11 cycles and clomid for this to happen :) We didn't see anything on the ultrasound Monday, they said was to be expected and too early. I wasn't being seen for pregnancy, but was getting an ovarian ultrasound for other reasons.

How's everyone feeling? I am actually feeling pretty great the last day or so.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

I'm doing good.....symptoms keep coming and going! Strange have you gained any weight. 1.5 for me!

User Image

Hello everyone.. After trying for months finally I am here.. Just got to kbow yesterday that I am pregnant.. Got the doctors appointment only for the 4th Dec. But I have not told anyone except my husband as the test line is still not super dark. I am at 15 dpo today and will test again after a day or two.. Did you all see a dark positive line immediately or did you have to wait to see a dark line?

8 years ago

Congratulations swasts on your pregnancy! So much is about to happen.......you must be thrilled! Enjoy every minute of it! To answer your question yes my pregnancy test came up as soon as I peeded on the stick. I tested 14dpo and it turned in seconds. I took a clearblue digital at 17dpo and it said 3+weeks. High hcg I guess.....try clearblue digital! The one with the week estimator! When is your due date?

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo