Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 312 Replies | Last Page

@bens-I am a fresh transfer also. I was really interested in the PGS testing however the risks were too much for me. I didn't like the idea of having the embryo's frozen and taken offsite (my clinic didn't do the testing), thawed out and poked. We just went with our gut that we are both young, all our genetic testing came back normal, and left some things up in the air. I am three weeks away from my due date and at this point, I wouldn't change a thing. I was also SO ready to get the transfer done, and having the PGS would have delayed us another month. We do have two frozen embryos right now, so our next transfer will be a frozen transfer.

8 years ago

Bens, good luck with the retrieval! So excited for you!

I am so happy that you all are thinking of me! You helped me with the breast tumour, now with my IVF. I am so touched!
Thank you!!!!! Whatever the result is, i hope it is for the best!

8 years ago

Kethryes - we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you girl :) Just think of us tomorrow when you get results and update us asap. I bet this site will crash from us checking on your update :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia... you are so cute! Of course i will let you know asap!

8 years ago

Good luck tomorrow Keth!! FX

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

It' is 7:30 in the morning, i just had an hpt. It is bfp girls!!!!!!!
I am going to have the b test. I ll have the results in the afternoon.
thank you for the support!

8 years ago

Kethryes - That's amazing news! Congratulations! I'm so excited to hear your beta results.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Kethryes that is awesome news :) post picture for all of us :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Kethryes! that is wonderful!! Congratulations!!!

8 years ago

Keth - I am so happy for you.

Bens - good luck with the transfer. Hope everything goes well.

AFM- Yesterday I had a Follicle check and was a bit disappointed afterward. I only had one that was 16. And a bunch of smaller ones that measured 12 and less. I was told to come in again on Friday for another check. Then I should be able to trigger that night and just BD all weekend. No IUI, since the clinic is closed on weekends. I am hoping DHs swimmers will be able to catch the egg. I know he will be happy to be able to do it the old fashioned way, and that I won't have to go through the pain of the IUI. But I am of course worried it won't be enough to get us pregnant. Fingers crossed though.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo