Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 312 Replies | Last Page

@keth-I am sorry you are not feeling very hopeful. I remember feeling that exact same way. However, I am not sure if you remember or not, but i had ZERO pregnancy symptoms. NONE! I noticed an increase appetite but knew that could also be from the progesterone. In fact, i had no pregnancy symptoms until around 7 weeks. That is when i started getting reallllllllllly sick. I tested once at 5 or 6dpt and it was negative. I didn't test again until after my beta. I liked the idea of pretending i was pregnant then seeing a BFN. I tested like nobodies business after we received confirmation of a positive Beta. However, even then it was scary in the beginning. When i went back in for my second beta, there was four days in between and my numbers didn't even double. I was a 41 then a 78. My numbers should have tripled by that point. My clinic basically said they are not sure what to say, but it could be a chemical. Continue as you have been and we will test you again. I kept testing at home, and my tests were getting darker. That was the only thing that kept me going. I did acupuncture and my guy was adamant about keeping me pregnant and I swear he did. On my third day of testing, my numbers were 386!! The nurse from my clinic was so happy she couldnt even wait for the doctor to review my numbers, she called me ASAP and we were both in tears on the phone. Just stay positive. I told myself i was pregnant all that time. I talked to my belly and that baby and told her she was here to stay and we loved her so much. My husband rubbed my belly and talked to her.

Sorry for the long post, I just want you to stay hopeful!!

8 years ago

Ls, you are so sweet! Thank you for your support! I remember that your betas were not initially increasing as they were supposed to. Your baby really wanted to join your family! You will be a great mom!

Hoping for a better world and peace.

8 years ago

Keth, I'm praying for a positive for you dear!

We delivered our precious Isabella Faith at 4:32pm on Thursday. She was 1.55 ounces and 5.5 inches long. She was so tiny and so beautiful. Her tiny fingers and itsy bitsy toes were all so adorable. I miss her so very much. My husband has been so strong and supportive for me, even while he hurts too. Today is our anniversary but hard to celebrate much today. We have always been a great couple and team, our daughter with her short time with us and then her passing has made us even closer.

We are having Isabella cremated so we can keep a part of her with us always. The hardest part is knowing her little body is down the street at the funeral home and not in my arms. I know she is with God and will always be in my heart though.

Thank you all for your support and for listening. I pray for happiness for each of you!

8 years ago

God bless Isabella Faith - and god bless you baby path!
She is a precious angel!

8 years ago • Post starter

Babypath, i have no words. My best wishes for your anniversary. I wish you hadnt pass this.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Babypath - I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad this ordeal has brought you and your husband closer together. I can only imagine what you are going through andmy heart goes out to you. I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Kethryes - How are you feeling? When are you testing?

LS - I agree with Kethryes. Your litte lucy must have really wanted to join your family

2moms2be - It feels weird some mornings to not take my temperature but otherwise I'm really enjoying the break. I'm keeping my FX for you. When are you testing?

AFM - I have my follow up appointment this afternoon. I have a list of questions about IVF. I'm hoping that I can get some answers and take some notes so that I don't feel so ignorant about the whole process. I'm enjoying tkaing the time away from TTC. Having a drink when I want, drinking a coffee without worrying about caffine, Taking something for a headache without thinking if it would be bad for me. It's a nice change of pace for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

@babypath-I am so sorry that you went through this. I am so happy you were able to see her sweet face and hopefully have a little bit of closure. I know that God's timing might not be understood, but I take comfort in knowing He has a plan. I am thinking about you and your family.

@Keth-I am excited for your BFP. Wondering if you ended up testing at all.

@Margie-I am glad you taking this time to live. Sometimes during the TTC we stop living for ourselves and get so wrapped up in the process that we lose ourselves. Enjoy that coffee and wine/beer. I am excited for you to start this process.

AFM-36w4d today. My first thought was to tell you all how I am so done and just want to meet this little girl...especially knowing how huge she could be. However, Babypath's story is a reminder to me to enjoy every single moment I have life within me. She is a miracle and I will cherish her every day.

8 years ago

BabyPath - so sorry you had to go through this. Sending prayers your way.

Kethryes - did you test? if not when are you planning on testing?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Margie, so nice you think positive! As about questions for IVF, when i met the doc (he is supposed to be the best in Greece), i didnt ask anything. He was cold, so i felt strange and i forgot everything. I hope you dont feel the same and your doctor is more approachable.

About testing, i had that discussion with my husband. I am scared, i cant have it before beta, which will be on Thursday. I am more used to negatives, that is why i cant believe i will have a positive! As about symtptoms, i have a couple of them, such as nausea, but it is something i also have before AF. Also my breasts are huge (i can sign a contract with playboy) and sore, who knows what makes them like that. All this process has boosted my hormones and i am in progesterone and estrogen. I cant be sure and so no hopeful.

8 years ago

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome, I didn't get a chance to get back on the last few days but I read a bit here and there

@keth good luck with testing! I could imagine how exciting and nervous must be at the same time! stay positive I think positive thinking and getting in that mindset has a huge impact

@baby- I'm so so sorry! I can't even imagine what you are going through. It is never easy no matter the stage you are at. I hope you can find the comfort and peace that you need.

@Basia and @LS- I've read through some of your journals and your posts. You both had quite the journey and you make the rest of us so hopeful! i hope I'm there with you guys sooner than later

@margie - Are you going to start with IVF? how many iuis did you do. I'm glad you are taking a little mental break. Sometimes a pause and reset good be good for you in more way then you imagine. Everyone always says stop thinking about it and it will happen. its so hard though! how can u not think about it!

I know i missed a few, there's so many of us here! I'm following all you along and wishing and praying for nothing but the best!
I will try to get on here a bit more and reply more often.

AFM - I'm day 11 today and went for us and i have a follie on the right side 10 and 15. I'm on fermara this month. I'm thinking fri or sat will be the day for me. I wanted to do an IUI and DH doesn't. He said one more month then i can do iui, ivf whatever I want. The RE told us no IUI til jan just to try natural but i'm overthinking everything and it drives me crazy

have u guys use preeseed? soft cups? we tired last few months but not luck

I'm always so nervous for timing and doing the deed. we dtd on sunday and few times last week. I'm thinking wed/thurs, friday and sat to cover our bases. I feel bad for dh bc when he knows its the day he gets so nervous for it! He's like u go for all these appoiintments and i have one job and its nerve racking - i totally get it and try my best to help him out with calming down

Have any of you used circle bloom for relaxation? I've done it in the past its great! I'm going to do it all of this week too.

fingers crossed and baby dust

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo