Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Jackie - I'm so sorry for the negative test and the RE clinic declining to do a FET before the end of the year. It really sucks. I can understand being in a funk.

Kethryes - I would try not to worry too much. From what I've read I've heard that some spotting can be completely normal, it just depends on the pregnancy.

Baby - I really hope that it was just an anomoly that they couldn't find her HB. I'm keeping my FX for you. If the worst has happened then I wish you a speedy recovery and that you won't have to experience a D&C on top of everything else. I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

AFM - I'm starting to disconnect from the TTC process right now. I've stopped temping, although I still have my alarm set and my thermometer ready just in case. My Kitty seems to be doing better but we've had some set backs with him. Atleast we haven't had to take him back to the vet yet. I'm really just trying to focus on the vacation we have coming up in a week. I'm looking forward to next week since it should go by quite quickly. I have my RE appointment on Monday and I have a major work event on Wednesday. At least I'll be distracted.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie, i havent seen any spotting, i wanted to say that i started worrying not to see any spotting.
Stopping temping and planned intercourse is a nice decision for you now. Try to enjoy it, you really need a break. I hope the appointment with the doc will be comforting.

My test will be in one week.

8 years ago

Chaff - that ultrasound at 24 weeks with IVF is a standard thing for many Dr. I am having one next week. Apparently when you have a baby via IVF there is slightly bigger chance of baby having heart problems - very tiny but they do ultrasounds to make sure there is none.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

@baby-thinking about you. Take your time catching us up, but we are all thinking about you.

@margie-I think your plan is perfect. Sometimes taking a bit of time to yourself is just what you need. I am excited for your RE appointment and what will come of that. Stay positive my friend and know your time is coming. I am happy to hear your kitty is doing better. I always said that having a sick pet is so hard because they cant tell you how they feel.

AFM-So we had our 36 weeks check up yesterday along with an ultrasound. My dr. gives u/s at the very end of your pregnancy to check on weight and amniotic fluid. Well, baby is in position, fluid is great, but baby is HUGE! She is already measuring at 7 pounds 9 ounces, which four more weeks to go. They are concerned about her size and me being able to deliver vaginally. From this point on, babies grow about a half pound per week. That puts her at 9.5-10 pounds at delivery. YIKES. She has some chubby cheeks too! Oh my! So i am starting back acupuncture today to hopefully get things moving along. I dont want to deliver her before 37 weeks, but i have heard that this is very helpful. I am 1.5 cm dilated as well. Hoping i progress. I have check up's weekly now!

8 years ago

LS - wow big baby :) but that is a good thing (except for your private parts ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

LS, great news! Dont woryy about the delivery! Soon you ll have your baby in your arms! I cant believe it! I still remember you starting the injections! I remember that because I was paying attention on IVFs stories, as i had just finished the IUIs. I feel so touched at the moment.

8 years ago

@basia-Yep, big baby! As long as she is healthy, I am ok though. Yes, my poor lady parts. DH keeps saying "it's going to be just fine, babe...you will do great". I finally looked at him last night and said...that is SO easy for you to say! Ha! He laughed and said...yeah, i guess i haven't had to do much!

@keth-you are so sweet. I too found myself connecting to other IVF'ers along the way. It was such a relief to read success stories and read about people's deliveries. I remember thinking...we will never be there! Well, here we are! Hard to believe. It's such a magical thing...to be a part of someone's journey. It's been fun. I am SO excited for you! How are you feeling?

8 years ago

Baby- 100% agreed with what LSchrader posted. I know we're all thinking of you and hope yesterday went as well as it could.

LSchrader- that's amazing! How exciting.

Margie- sometimes breaks are needed. I'm glad your furbaby is recovering

Jackie- sorry to hear about your negative beta. I'm glad we aren't the only couple who jokes about stealing a baby. We always say it would be much cheaper and faster. Haha!

chaffinsl- I'm sure everything will be great. I'll be thinking of you. When are the tests?

afm- Currently 7dpiui (#3) and not feeling super confident about it since it was so poorly done. There is an upside though, since I didn't think we had a real shot this is the least I have thought about (obsessed over) it and symptom spotting in any 2ww post IUI. In fact, I actually forgot about it and had some caffeine last weekend, getting 1/2 way through a cherry pepsi before realizing I probably needed to put it down, haha. I think I'm going to wait until next Saturday to test (15dpiui). The RE's office called yesterday with the plan for the next cycle if this one isn't successful. They're switching me to Femara. Does anyone have experience switching from Clomid to Femara or just with Femara in general?

8 years ago

We go back December 3rd for that ultrasound. We didn't do IVF just one natural IUI but I think they just do this for everyone at this practice so hopefully everything is just fine!

Trying not to worry and focus on the holidays. I did have to move up to maternity panties just for comfort lol. Still no weight gain but I'm a bigger girl so that's not a bad thing.

User Image

8 years ago

Ls, I want to be optimistic, but i am not. There is nothing happening to tell me that it succeeded. I often think that it hasnt succeeded. This 2ww is killing me. As about testing, i dont think i will test until Btest. I want not to stop hopping until then.
At the moment my belly is full of bruises. The anti-clot injections are more painful and they have made the area blue.

2momstobe, i really hope it succeeds and dont worry about the caffeine. The clinic has told me to drink up to 2 coffees per day during 2ww.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo