Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 312 Replies | Last Page

kethryes! TWO!! YEAH!!! I have always wanted twins! I hope your pregnancy is easy on you and uncomplicated.

8 years ago

Keth, congratulations to you! I'm so glad to hear all looked great and both heartbeats were there! So happy for you!

8 years ago

I probably missed a lot in the past week (went on babymoon to Key West :) but I just saw that Kethryes is having twins :) Congrats girl !!!!

25 weeks pregnant today :) Feeling good and still hoping for more BFPs very very very soon - come on girls we need some great Christmas news :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Lots of great news I see! Little Lucy is just soooo beautiful (I've been stalking you on facebook )!

So exciting to see a set of twins coming up! I hope and pray they are both healthy, I have a friend who just found out she's pregnant with triplets though IUI! Crazy!

AFM- Thanksgiving was good and everyone wants to touch my belly- which is a little odd lol, I have no desire to touch other people or their bellies so I can't relate. We have a glucose test on Thursday and they are doing a fetal echocardiogram on the baby (just something my doc does on everyone) so we are at least excited to see her little face .

Will be thinking of you all and will update soon!

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Chaffins - Good luck with your Dr appointment. enjoy seeing your little bundle.

Basia - I hope you enjoyed your baby moon. I can't believe you're already 25 weeks.

Kethryes - on having twins! Thats so exciting. I hope you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy.

AFM - Well work just threw me a curve ball... It looks like I'll probably have to postpone my IVF cycle by a few months since they're probably sending me away for training.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - sometimes the things that happen around us are for a reason. maybe that will give your body time to bounce back from all those medicated cycles and just get ready for IVF. I know it is easier said than done - I was super anxious to get to my IVF but I really hope you will get your BFP very soon.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Margie~I'm glad u had a gd vacay!!! :))) I also let myself gain about 10 lbs during all the ivf stuff but I think some was the meds. Or at least I like to blame it on the meds haha! I'm sry u have to delay ur ivf :/ everything works out for a reason :)))

Keth~yay!! I knew it was at least twins with those #'s!! Congrats girl!!!

Basia~dang 25 wks already! Time is flying :) I'll b 21 weeks tmrw :))

Chaffins~gd luck with ur glucose test :))

User Image

8 years ago

Keth - YAY! Twins - with those beta numbers it isn't a shock! good for you!

Margie M - ergh, for having to wait but basis is right, maybe it will be good for you body. Glad you enjoyed your vacation though! where did you go again?

Keep the u/s stories coming - that's the good stuff...

Basia - so happy to hear you got a baby moon! good for you!

Nothing new with me. Just waiting it out. A week from tonight I will know one way or another. if you are praying people, send one my way if you don't mind. I am desperate for the infertility chapter of my life to be closed for good....

8 years ago • Post starter

Keth - congrats on the two heartbeats!

Margie - glad you enjoyed your vacation, even if it didn't start out that well. Sorry that you might be waiting a bit longer for IVF, but like the other said maybe it is for the best.

Chaffin - good luck on all your upcoming tests.

Afm - I am 8dpo, thinking about testing Friday or Saturday. Haven't really had too many symptoms. But, I am currently experiencing some painful stomach cramps. Similar to a leg cramp. It hurts so bad, I can barely move.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Girls we need more happy news :)

and

I want to see lots of

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo