Community post

Discussion

November 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For us women having trouble conceiving the natural way....YAY IUI and IVF!

312 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 312 Replies | Last Page

Hi Everyone!

Keth - woo hoo! great numbers!!! try not to stress, although we know that is easier said than done.

2moms - so sorry this IUI failed.. it is gut wrenching disappointing. But at least you feel ready to move on to the next cycle. It always took me about 2 days to stop sulking and move on to the next cycle. I have done both clomid and femera. Despite getting pg. with my DD on clomid, I actually think my body responded better to the femera. I had 3 IUI's before moving over to IVF.

Jackie - they said with testing, my chances of getting pg went from 37% to possibly as high as 90%. It cost 5,000, so when we found that out we declined. But then they got me into a study that pays for the testing - so we decided to go for it. I am 37 and while that isn't too old, it isn't exactly young either. So that was a factor as well.

AFM - 15/16 eggs made it to day 2. So I will take that.
I will find out tomorrow afternoon how many made it to day 3. fingers crossed....

8 years ago • Post starter

Shan, you are already 20 weeks! Congratulations! How do you feel?

Bens, your numbers are still great! Dont worry! I am so happy for you!

AFM, i talked to the nurse and she said my numbers are very good. Next Monday i will have my first ultrasound and in a week i will repeat prog and E2 blood tests. As about the pains i have, she said they are normal!
In order to feel better today i took the day off from work.

8 years ago

Bens~that's great news :)) how many made it to day 3?

Keth~feeling great :)) I can feel him move a lot :) I can't wait to hear about your ultrasd Monday!!! Come on Monday!!!

User Image

8 years ago

I don't share too much... but I just need to get this off my chest. My heart is feeling super tender right now. There is a woman I met because both of our oldest children died around the same time. Since then she had a baby, and is now pregnant again. In the same time I have had two miscarriages and three IUI's. This last one is our last one; if it didn't work we are done. She is older than I. I am truly happy for her. Just sad that my body isn't co-operateing. Doesn't co-operate.

8 years ago

Hi ladies!! Well guess what?! Little Lucy is here! It's a wild story so I will need to post it at another time but wanted to let you all know!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh she is beyond PERFECT!!! 8lbs 3oz. And 20.75 inches long!!!

8 years ago

LSchrader: WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!

8 years ago

LS that is so amazing. Can't wait to read the birth story.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

I<3kids, I understand your frustration. As much as we want to feel happy for someone else that has been struggling and finally has their baby, we can't help but feel a pang of jealousy. We are human and it's what we do. Hopefully your time is coming!

LS, congratulations on Lucy's birth!

Keth, how are you feeling today? Cramps any better?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and may you all be blessed in many ways!!

8 years ago

LS, congratulations! Lots of love and best wishes for you and little Lucy! So happy for you!

I<3kids, i am so sorry you feel like this. Hugs dear! I am sure that you wll succeed in having your baby. Sooner or later, dont be dissapointed and try to be optimistic. I hope i could help to make you feel better. I understand how you feel.

AFM, due to the cramps my doctor suggested me to stay at home for few days. It might be nothing but we cant risk. The truth is that i feel safe, as at work i cant protect myself from getting tired.

8 years ago

CONGRATS on baby LUCY!!!! so exciting!

sorry I <3 kids - this is a real struggle, comes with peaks and valleys... vent anytime!

AFM - I only had 1 blastocyst today... but some might still continue progressing. So we couldn't do the PGS testing. SO I had my transfer today! I wasn't expecting it but I think it was meant to be. Fingers crossed....

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo