Community post

Discussion

11 DPO, progesterone pills and a nervous wreck...

Hi girls!

Is anyone on progesterone pills? I have symptoms coming on and off, it's my first time on progesterone and also my first time i have so many pregnancy symproms. I don't know what to think!! Tested today and BFN. I know it's early..TTC for a yean and a half and i'm surrounded by pregnant women and babies all day, i think i'm going crazy! This is my first IUI i hope a miracle happens! I think if AF comes i will faint..

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I know it's hard. Ttc'ing is heart wrenching! Do your best not to symptom spot! Ive been using progesterone pills and vaginal inserts. They both will give you the same symptoms many experience while pregnant. Bloating, gas, cramps, breast tenderness, nausea etc. I know that sucks ass, but it's the nature of the beast hun.

On a more positive note, you could very well get a bfp soon! I have high hopes for you! Hang in there!

Fyi...progesterone can make you very constipated! Take a stool softener like a colace or miralax powder if you can. Baby dust!

8 years ago

Can't they create a pill so we can stop thinking during the 2ww??

Thank you karamell24l7, for the support. Did you get any BFP after taking progesterone? Do the symptoms get worse or subside?

8 years ago • Post starter

I had a cp last thanksgiving before I pursued fertility treatment. Then in Jan we did IVF, bfp in feb w/ estrogen and progesterone supplementation. That resulted in a cervical ectopic, terminated at 8wks. Then August and October 2 more cp's, using progesterone both of those times.

I wish I could just be put under anesthesia during the 2ww and wake up and test...lol. Its hell on earth. Hopefully I'll get better outcomes with the new RE we're seeing this Thanksgiving.

Hopefully this does the trick for you.

8 years ago

I hope this is a thanksgiving gift to you! I got a new RE and i think i wasted a year with my previous one..

No woman deserves this, it's in our nature to have children and it's very unfair for us to go through this.

13dpiui today and i don't feel pregnant at all, except a big dizziness i felt yesterday while on the computer. I don't know whether it was looking at the computer or if it was all in my head.

Got another so BFN so I ended up drinking wine with friends at night .

Good luck to you jerry! Yes we absolutely don't deserve such sucky cards from the deck. At least now that I know I should continue to trust my gut when I feel like things aren't going well with an RE, we should make even more progress.

I hope that your beta comes back ++++. My coworker that did IVF before us, never got a + hpt. So you never know! Baby dust!

8 years ago

My beta came back really (-). I couldn't believe it! I have no period. At least i can relax now i know. Trying to see a positive side!

Good luck to the rest of you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo