Community post

Discussion

Injections + HCG -> IUI -> 2ww -> 8dpiui

I produced a total of 6 follicles (one was taking its time to mature, the other got too big, almost cycstic so a total of 4 good ones?) after Gonal-F and Menogon injections for almost 21 days (My pituitary doesn't work so I have virtually no hormones of my own hence the delayed response as well). I got an HCG shot on the 12th of October, 2011, had IUI done with fresh sperm from hubby on the 13th and 14th.

I've had sore breasts and nipples, light heaviness and cramping in the uterus area, a lot of fatigue. I've heard some symptoms are due to the HCG shot :-/

From 6dpiui onwards I've had increased appetite and slightly increased thirst and hence I'm peeing more often than I usually do.

I'll be having the pregnancy test on the 28th..

Does anyone else have a similar story and similar symptoms??

Me: Hypopituitarism, slightly atrophied ovaries. DH: no issues Naturally tried: 2008 Clomid + OPKs: 2009 - 2010 FSH + timed intercourse: Sep 2011 IUI#1: October 2011 IUI#2: November 2011 IVF#1: FEbruary 2012 User ImageUser Image User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I had a trigger shot and positive surge reading on the 12th and the nurse said I would O on the 12th and I was suppose to have natural home intercourse on the 12th and 13ht, but dh and I were only able to BD on the 8th.I know I'm out but the nurses refuse to count me out, they said they have had patients who have conceived with 7 day old swimmers before. So my progesterone levels were low so that put me on progesterone suppoistories which give women preggo symptoms. The only weird symptom I noticed recently is excessive sweating running from my armpits and im not even sure if that's a sign or if a need to make an appointment with my doctor for this new formed problem.I'm looking forward to my next cycle using a SD.baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Thank you so much curl gurl!

To be honest, even I had this symptom of excessive sweating initially, I'm better now!

I agree with your nurses about not counting you out, BDing anywhere close to ovulation can get you pregnant and they say those little spermies normally live for 4 - 6 days, so sending loads of baby dust your way too!

Me: Hypopituitarism, slightly atrophied ovaries. DH: no issues Naturally tried: 2008 Clomid + OPKs: 2009 - 2010 FSH + timed intercourse: Sep 2011 IUI#1: October 2011 IUI#2: November 2011 IVF#1: FEbruary 2012 User ImageUser Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hey Sara just checking on you and seeing how the TWW is going for you. Are you having any symptoms? have you taken a HPT yet?

12 years ago

Hey curl gurl.. sorry for the late response hun. The last cycle failed unfortunately.. I was supposed to test on the 28th, I went to give the blood sample, and half an hour later AF arrived... I was so upset..

I did IUI again this month, on the 12th, I'm looking too much into every little twinge that I'm feeling.. and this time again I'm testing on the 28th.. I just hope things work out..

How are things going with you?

Last month and this month I was off with my timing so this cycle I'm going to let the doctor perform the ICI. Baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Thank you so much hun. Lots of baby dust to you too :)

I suddenly have low bp since yesterday (8dpiui).. there I go again looking too much into everything lol! should just drink more water and consume more salt :)

Take care and all the best! xo

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo