Community post

Discussion

Vitex ttc pcos what r Ur experiences ??

Hi
We have been trying for a year now for number 3 with no luck doctor tells me I have developed pcos and chances of conceiving are very slim I tried metformin for a while with no luck. Doctor stopped it because it was making me too I'll. I'm now taking vitex this is my second month I've heard ALOT of good things about it helping women with pcos along with diet and exercise. Does anyone have any one have promising positive stories to share we r loosing hope :( also I use internet cheapie opk and hpt and they never give me accurate readings is this the pcos? Thanks

????????+????????+++???????? 2 boys a girl and two angels in the sky ?? to all!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello, On personal experience please stay away as it completely ruined my cycles and gave me a hormone imbalance. What I found worked for me was a strict high protein diet and taking vitamin D as believe it or not a deficency in that can cause problems getting pregnant, I did a high protein diet and vitamin D and I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant. Do your own research on both. But it worked for me xx

9 years ago

Vitex an maca have worked wonders for my cycle. I got pregnant a month after starting it but lost the pregnancy at 9 weeks. I then got pregnant again 3 months later but ended up being chemical. I also have PCOS an have just found out that i'm hypothyroid. Usually us women with PCOS have a problem ovulating on our own but the vitex also helped me with that an even though sometimes my cycles are long (42 days) I ovulate on my own. Though my cycle range stays now between 31-34 days for the most part. I think it depends on the women an to know if it can help you well.. giver a whirl! Cinnamon up 3000mg a day will work as the metformin did to help insulin resistance. Usually with PCOS there is also lack of progesterone. Google herbs for PCOS. I use Fish oil, Apple cider vinegar, Maca, Vitex, Cinnamon, I added red raspberry, an nettles as well. An 400 mg of saw palmetto. Prenatal after ovulation an a NOW brand multi called EVE with evening primrose oil before ovulation.

9 years ago

Oh an I also use the clear blue easy Ovulation digital kit. Not the purple one but the pink one. Because otherwise I get a flashing smiley for 5-6 days before my solid =) good luck to you!

9 years ago

Thanks ! Hoping something works soon! We also had a miscarrage back in September last yr so wanting another baby more than ever might have to try vitamin d and mac a or something too

????????+????????+++???????? 2 boys a girl and two angels in the sky ?? to all!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo