Community post

Discussion

How long were you TTC?

Those that have more than one kid how long did you TTC with each child? My first was an accident and happened the first month we started having sex. My 2nd took a month but it was my 2nd cycle. Now this is my first month TTC #3 and I'm 8dpo and tested negative today so I'm feeling out already because I tested positive last time at 8dpo in the evening. I know it can take 6 months but surely I'm not the only one who's impatient?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My DH and I started trying January 2013. Took until Feb 2014. Sadly lost it in April. Got another positive first cycle after a m/c. We were 25 when we started both now 26. So techinically 1.5 years we have been trying for our first. Believe me I know about impatience! The way we look at it is it will happen when its supposed to.

9 years ago

I have three children and am expecting my fourth. Dh and I started as soon as we got married and conceived the first month. I was 23 just about to turn 24. My next child was conceived when my first was 5 months we were ttc for 2 cycles, however my cycles were still unpredictable. The third took us four cycles. The fourth baby took us one year, with two mc during that year. I was 30 during this last year of ttc. I was 27 when I gave birth to my youngest.

So, I experience both ends of the spectrum.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo