Community post

Discussion

Temp went back down after ovulation...???

Ok so I really felt like everything went according to plan as far as ovulation goes. I had the egg white cm, I got three strong positive opk`s, my temperature went up a little and then dipped the morning I was supposed to ovulate and went from 96.8 to 97.3 the next day. My dip was Sunday, my rise was yesterday and today my temp went back down to 97.0. I thought it was going to go up this morning, so I was disappointed to see it was right above my cover line. During the first half of my cycle I stayed in the low 96`s, so I guess being in the 97`s is ok, but now I'm not sure that I actually ovulated. Anyone have any ideas or had anything similar happen?

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

One temp on it's own doesn't really mean too much. It could just be that you were snoring that night. I would suggest that you temp vaginally if you don't already. I would keep using opk's and watch your temps over the next few days. If they go back up you are good to go, if they stay low, you probably didn't ovulate.

9 years ago

Thank you. It dipped more this morning so I'm leaning towards it didn't happen. Crazy how your body can show every sign and symptom and still not follow through. This was my first month charting so we'll try again.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo