Community post

Discussion

How often should I DTD

Im on ttc cycle 7. Have bought advanced clearblue opk and i am on cd13 and got my first flashing smiley face!! (High fertility ) , not sure how long before i should expect a solid smiley!!
My question is- is it better to dtd every day or leave a day between?
I am hoping and praying that this will be our month.

Me & DP are both 29, non smokers and as far as we know fit and healthy. So sad ttc is taking what feels like to me foreverrrr

Thanks

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

From what I have read, it is best every other day! If neither of you have been tested it is a possibility there may be Male Factor issues, if that is the case, then there needs.to be time to build up the sperm!

Mill

9 years ago

Ok thanks millbarnett thats what i thought, just scared incase i miss my most fertile day..
We are giving this month a try which is month 7, then if af shows DP is going to his doctors again.
Quite annoyed at his gp, who shrugged off our worries last month by telling us if we are worried to find our local fertility clinic!! Not helpful atall ..
Hopefully next time she might be a little more helpful .

Have you been ttc for long?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo