Community post

Discussion

First TTC cycle

So first TTC cycle almost over. Does it get any easier? These last three weeks were very emotional and somewhat difficult. I analyze EVERYTHING that goes on to me or my body and therefore am afraid I have created symptoms that weren't really there.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Steph, I should say you should relax and get comfortable knowing it may not happen as soon as you want it to. As we ladies on here have realized that symptom spotting gets tiring after getting multiple BFNs (Big Fat Negative Tests) and may add more stress trying to conceive. As we all know adding additional stress to your body will cause you to be less likely to conceive. Welcome to CTP, I hope you have a Positive Soon!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

Hi. I know how you feel! This is my first month ttc I'm now 7dpo and feel like I'm going crazy. I'm 25 and hopining my age will go in my favour. I've been off the pill for 18 months and been using withdrawal as birth control until now. My periods are like clockwork but I'm new to monitoring my ovulation etc. my partner and I did a lot of bd during my fertile week including when I think I ovulated (14 days before next period - cycle normally 29 days). Now I'm analysing every little thing including a break out or mouth ulcers and spots that's I have had this week. Fingers crossed for next week! Might test on 10dpo but trying to hold off. Hate this 2ww!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo