Community post

Discussion

Early symptoms

I am 7dpo night time so nearly 8dpo and just wondering if it's possible to have any signs yet. I am feeling so tired can't get enough sleep, promenent blue veins in breasts and feeling sick often. This is first time ovulating after having a miscarriage in September.

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Things like this are very subjective. Some women say that they experience symptoms soon after conception, and they are indeed pregnant. Others, as you will see in this forum will have a multitude of symptoms in a cycle and never actually be pregnant.

Personally I've only experienced sore breast in early pregnancy but it came at 4wks. I had one wave of nausea b4 that. With my chemical pregnancies, I only noticed odd uterine sensations, but have experienced similar ones during cycles I hadn't conceived.

I'd suggest just keeping record of s/s during each cycle so you can refer back during the tww. That will help reduce you driving yourself crazy symptom spotting and potentially getting your hopes up for nothing. Believe me, 7+years of unprotected sex, no baby,...this TTC journey will turn you into a mad scientist! Lol. Hope you get your bfp soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo