Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Ma_espe did AF show yet?

Im 6 DPIUI and having some cramps on and off and a bit of dark discharge. I have a bad feeling Im out again this cycle. Darn!

9 years ago

Hi Hgreen87: Yes it did today around noon. But I am ok and ready to start this cycle! I am starting clomid on Monday... U/S on Saturday. Doing some changes is my diet see if that helps a bit.
A discharge at 6DPIUI should be a good sign of maybe implantation bleeding, shouldn't it? Or has this happened to you bf? I am crossing my fingers for it to be implantation. Do you have to go back to the clinic for a check up or you just have to wait to do the blood test 2 weeks after IUI?

9 years ago

Yeah unfortunately I frequently get some spotting before AF. It has started as early as 4DPO or as late as 11-12DPO or sometimes not at all. Its really weird. I asked me DR about it and he said it was no cause for concern and that getting it was not indicative one way or another, but I cant help but feel like its a bad sign. Early I felt like there might be a chance of conception As ive had an unsettled stomach all day and we were at my friends bridal shower and although we were in a large room all I could smell was the egg salad sandwiches which was grossing me out. I am going for a blood test on Thurs AM which will only be 11DPO because I have an appointment with Dr Hughes that afternoon to discuss my options if this IUI doesnt work.

9 years ago

The smells is a pretty good sign, so hopefully you don't have to make it to the dr's appt on Thursday. With me it took a few more days to get AF compared to other cycles without any fertility treatments. Also the pain was really bad, good thing AF is here and probably by tm pain will be done.

9 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I hope all going smoothly?

ma_espe : Sorry about Af showing up. Fingers crossed for the next cycle and i hope that the cramo pain has gone down.

Hgreen: How is every thing going on ? Fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp.

Amy.oj...How are things going on with you?

Afm....still no af been getting signs for days i keep checking(tmi) and its a white discharge. Took hpt test and still negatives. I am usually a 28 cycle but now on cd33. I blame the clomid for messing with me..lol. I didn't experience any side effects while taking it but now i am getting hot flashes....sweating a lot. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday so will see how it goes if af has not showed up. Btw i believe i am 13piui.

Xx

L

User Image

9 years ago

Ma_espe i hope this cycle shows better signs this time.

Hgreen im soooo hoping this time things show positive!

And... Babymama! Im reading bfp signs! Crossing my fingers its a positive!

Afm... Im doing well girls. Think im catching a cold not feeling strong this morning. In the past three days im constantly hungry and -embarrassed to say this but- been gassy! Its sooo annoying like im not having tummy aches or anything and im constantly gassy! Wats that all about? It happened to me last cycle too. Other wise im all good CD17 and gonna head to the clinic once af shows up!

9 years ago • Post starter

Awwwww....Thank you Amy, i hope i will see a bfp soon but with all the bfns who knows? I suspect clomid and those progesterone pills for the delay af thats if it shows up. Will wait and see.

Amy,sorry about the cold...i hope it goes away quickly. One thing i can't stand is catching a cold i always try warm water with lemon and honey and it does the trick. With those symptoms you listed are similar to pregnancy symptoms but not too sure. Have you ovulated yet?

User Image

9 years ago

Babymama yes i have around CD 12-13 but you can never tell for sure whether the symptoms are enough indication. who knows. Thanks for the recipe... Ive been drinking alot of it since yesterday with ginger as well.
Im not sure if you can try the recipe i gave Ma_espe the warm milk with cinnamon stick. you can also add a tsp of honey for the sweetness. It helps af flow to show up if ur actually not pregnant. Though i would get a pregnancy blood test first just for assurance.

for everyone !!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

How are you feeling today Amy_oj, any better? Are you thinking of moving forward with treatment this coming cycle if this one doesn't result in a positive?

Any update babymama? I agree it could be the meds messing with your schedule, but hopefully it will result in a BFP!!!

AFM, if I'm not pregnant my body is playing a VERY evil trick on me. I've been feeling nauseous on and off and very tired yesterday and today. I had more of the sensitive smells yesterday, I actually almost lost my lunch when walking through the fish section of the grocery store, and I normally quite like fish. I'm trying to keep my mind off it so I don't get my hopes up too much. My husband is being really sweet though, he thinks I'm pregnant this time (which he's never thought before). Today is also the third day of spotting so that's the one negative sign, although I'm still not expecting AF until next Monday.

9 years ago

After looking around online a bit I think the "symptoms" I've been experiencing are due to high progesterone levels. Perhaps they are higher than normal as a result of stronger O from the meds? Or maybe my body really is just pure evil, LOL.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo