Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 456 Replies | Last Page

So I got my blood test results back, and unfortunatly they were negative :(. Hopefully next cycle will be the one. At least now I can take some advil and get rid of my horrible cramps. Has anyone on clomid experience worse PMS than usual?

9 years ago

Awww, sorry!!

Yes I have heard clomid gives worse pms and period symptoms. Advil & a glass of vino should do the trick ;)

9 years ago

Awww sorry to hear its a negative ... better luck next time Ma_espe :D take it easy dear all will be ok.

Babymama good to hear back from you! How are you this cycle? I sure am relaxed this time on my break ... I advice anyone going through TTC using treatments to take one cycle off cuz our body needs it!
I got this allergy though and wont stop coughing -crazy weather this time of the year- its keeping me from going to the gym since this was my plan this month- to get back in shape and be strong..

Hgreen how far off are you now? are signs on your side still? I hope so !!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey! 5DPIUI today so still too early for anything to be going on. I'm switching jobs at the end of next week so I'm just trying to keep busy and tie up loose ends before I go. How are you?

9 years ago

Thanks for all your support. This month has been the worse PMS ever, must be the Clomid, had had them for 4 days now and still no AF. Hope it arrives soon, so I can move on my next cycle and the pain is gone.

9 years ago

Sorry to hear, I hope your symptoms let up shortly!

Have you ever had an LP this long? What are you now, 16/17 DPIUI? Maybe the clomid messed with your LP or maybe they didn't accurate predict O?

9 years ago

Even with the IUI I still BBT chart. According to that AF should of arrived yesterday. I am 16 DPIUI. And I don't think they missed ovulation. The day after IUI I had ovulation pain and BBT indicated I did ovulate. But I wonder if it has to do with the big size follicle I had. It was 3 cm or a bit over that the day they gave me the trigger shot. AF is for sure coming I have very little spotting, way less than usual. Only bc I am checking I am noticing it on the liner I am wearing. It has been weird for sure.

9 years ago

Okay that's good, at least you can feel confident you gave it a great shot. Wise of you to still BBT to confirm!

9 years ago

Ma_espe my sister drinks warm milk heated with cinamon stick it calms her down and lets her AF flow. Sometimes herb drinks help. Good luck.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, I think I'll try it. Have nothing to lose at this point!! Will let you know how it worked for me :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo