Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Amy- my clinic posts their IVF stats are its around 61% for the first round. Certainly not guaranteed, but a great chance!! Allow yourself some time if you need it!

Ma_espe- fingers crossed for positive results on your test!!! I cant believe you are able to hold off taking a HPT. Im too curious!

AFM- IUI went very well yesterday. We transfered 39.7M sperm which the Dr said anything about 5M is good. It was totally painless, just a bit uncomfortable at the time. Lots of BDing yesterday and today so hopefully this is our cycle!!

9 years ago

Ma_espe I hope this is a BFP and seriously you're feeling all that and ur holding off HPT !? hahaha so hoping this is a good sign

Hgreen good luck girl stay cool and dont do harsh physical works. hopefully this will be your cycle :)

AFM: well the 61% is waaay better than a 20% success in IUI. but like you said ill take it easy till I feel ready :D

Hows Babymama doing?!

9 years ago • Post starter

I can't believe I am waiting til tomorrow neither, and since I am not doing the test at the clinic, I will not get an answer til Thursday. I am starting to get nervous. Stomach tightness and weird feeling is still there. I guess I just want my hopes to last a bit longer...

9 years ago

So I am doing my blood test but I think I am out :(. No AF yet but had period like symptoms all night long (which I normally start getting them a few days before) plus my BBT dropped, which is not a good sign... hopefully next month is the one.

9 years ago

Oh no, well I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you, you're not out until you're out!!!

Nothing to report here, just 3DPIUI and trying to keep my mind busy. I took an extra long, long weekend from work so I have lots of catching up to do today and we have lots of odds and ends to do around the house to complete our main floor reno. I have an appointment booked with my RE for next Thursday to talk about future options. The Dr. said I should go in for a blood test that AM before my appointment, but there is a small chance of getting a false negative as I will only be 11DPIUI and implantation can occur as late as 11DPO. I'm trying to think positively. I'm a big believer in signs and karma and I feel like I've been seeing a lot of signs lately that our time to become parents will be soon.

9 years ago

Hello Ladies

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Amy : Enjoy the break because gosh! TTC is emotionally and mentally draining. All the best.

Hgreen : Glad to hear that your iui went well. Fingers well crossed for a BFP. The sperm count was great!! Good luck

Ma_espe- Rooting for a positive blood test for you today :)

Afm: Aside the af cramps nothing to report been so depresed since the af cramps started. If this IUI is not successful will sure be taking a break from all this. Its really emotionally draining and each month it gets worse.

All the best ladies X

User Image

9 years ago

So I am still in the game... no AF. And I haven't gotten a call back from the clinic, but bc of the hour I don't think they will be calling til tm. My back is killing me, haven't been able to sleep for the last 2 nights. So I hope it is worth it! Will keep you updated with the results.

9 years ago

Ma_espe.. Fingers crossed..X

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks!! :)

9 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! I dont know how you're holding off taking a HPT.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo