Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! Hope all is going smoothly for you all. Doing much better now,thanks for the concern.This stomach flu i had was the most painful thing that has happened to me. Just glad to be out of the hospital.

Hgreen did you mention that you ovulated on CD 3? Did you have your period already?

Amy: How have you been feeling after the iui?

Afm: cd4 and since i was on IV fluids and antibiotics for days i dont know if that would affect ovulation but i will not be using clomid this cycle. I kinna feel out this month already.

Good luck ladies

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Hgreen I get the picture now. hopefully next cycle things go smooth.
Babymama1 glad to see you again and that ur doing better. usually being sick and all doesnt interfere with ovulation. i know someone who was on antibiotics and right during that same month she found out she was pregnant .. how ironic right?!

I feel out this month as well. But somehow i couldnt care less this time. chances for IUI to work is only 20% and im just glad i finished the third cycle of iui so i can take a break before going through with ivf. otherwise, im feeling quite normal, no pain no pressure.

9 years ago • Post starter

I daignosed with pcos after 4 years of my marriage with alot of medication i decided to take vitex and too much exerciseand metaformine i finally concievedin december 2013 wich unfortunatley i lost in april then now its my secomd cycle on ttc letrozole 2.5 from cd 2 to 7 and 11 september git hcg trigger of 10000 unit currently i am 9 dpo and hope i will got my mfp this month have no specific signs but hope that i wll be pregnnat

9 years ago

Hello Samijaz, were you diagnosed under unexplained infertility?
I hope you dont have to wait any longer this time :)

Hi thx i have pcos the main reaon is over weight when i lost weight i got pregnat now at the wih of my dr i just taking the letrpzole and hcg injection i hope it work otjerwise i will try work hard aain to get a baby

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been absent a little while. Since I'm out this month I figured I'd give myself a little TTC break and it's actually been working wonders for me so far, but I have been reading your posts to keep up to speed.

How many DPO are you now Amy? Anything different or same-old, same-old?

Thanks for joining us samijaz! You mentioned you took letrozole and got the trigger shot, but did you have an IUI this month, or do timed intercourse? Any changes since 9DPO?

Babymama, are you fully recuperated now? I've never had the flu but I can imagine it takes quite the tole on the entire body. Sorry you are feeling out this month again already, but you never know!

AFM, I'm 9DPO today (I actually had no idea where I was at, I just had to check "my Cycles") so I'm just enjoying my ME time until AF shows. Then it's one last effort to try for IUI. I'm switching jobs at the end of October and I won't have nearly the same flexibility as my current job so I mostly likely won't be able to do the IUI unless O day happens to fall on a weekend since my clinic only does them 10-11am. I'm frustrated that so many months have been wasted now not being able to do the IUI, but I'm trying to be optimistic and believe it's part of a bigger plan.

9 years ago

Good to hear back from you Hgreen im glad ur feeling well this cycle. Taking a break is perfect to recharge ur enegry. Congrats on ur new job though! I wonder y they cant be flexible since u have a special case going on. Do u get to have personal leave hours? I hope they get to be understanding if they know ur case it'll make things mentally easier and stress free for you.

AFM well i guess im on 8-9 DPO and things are same old-same old. im trying to take it easy and not wait for anything :)

Hey! Thanks, I'm excited for the new job, but nervous as well. I've been in my current position for 3 years now so it's a long overdue promotion. I do get "personal days" however the problem is my new role has lots of client meetings scheduled everyday so not knowing when the IUI would be in advance doesn't really allowed me to schedule things as I would need. It's especially hard when we are trying new meds and different dosages every cycle to know what to expect. If only we all had a perfect 28 day cycle with O on CD14, hahaha!

9 years ago

Hey! Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone's doing. Have you taken a HPT test yet Amy? I'm 14DPO today and I think you were about the same. I'm feeling so much better after my 2 week break and feeling ready to tackle this next cycle. Hopefully we'll finally get our shot!

9 years ago

Hi !!!
My blood test showed BFN so im out this cycle but still didnt get AF.
Im taking this coming cycle off for a break and heading back to the gym. I made an appointment with my doctor as she requested on Oct. 21, to discuss our coming step since i completed three rounds of IUI.
Taking it all easy this time :)

Are you going for IUI this time Hgreen? I hope so !!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo