Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Well Hgreen thats some update from ur doc. And worth observing in the upcoming cycles. The good thing is u now know ur lining is 7mm and can be even 8 next time! If you can have ur O day be aroung CD 15 ull be able to have more control over ur cycle for treatment intervention. I hope ull get to do iui this time. :)
I havent done any workouts lately cuz im crampy and tired but i hope they helped.

MammaD29 im worried i havent experienced increased cm till now. I dont know if its normal. Even usually on my O day i dont get much cm but my tests indicate ovulation. I feel pretty dry right now i hope its nothing bad. How are you feeling lately mammaD? I hope ur not getting morning sickness or any of that stuff?

The acne is increasing a little below my jaw now they are small though... This is weird i think ill be calling my clinic .

Good luck ladies!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Some news eh? I'm still a little shocked. That means I ovulated the same day as I took my last Femara pill, I've never heard of that!

Any chance you're going to test tomorrow with FMU, or are you holding out until AF is late? This acne breakout is making me curious.

9 years ago

Im thinking of getting HPT tomorrow but do u think i should wait to take it in the morning or it doesnt matter ? I cant stay waiting til sunday for blood tests.. The tww was already stressful lol.
Oh and i called my clinic they said there are cases where women experience breakouts like this and i should wait some time to see if its related to my treatment otherwise i can go see a dermatologist.

It's weird some months I don't mind waiting and don't test and other months I drive myself crazy wondering a test at like 10DPO, 12DPO, 14DPO, LOL.

If you can't test with FMU tomorrow, just test after a 3 hr hold without consuming much liquid. Should be concentrated enough. How many DPO will you be tmr?

9 years ago

Ill be 14 dpo tomorrow. Yes i know wat u mean this is the month where im just so anxious . Hehehe

My fingers are crossed for you ladies. How is everyone keeping?

User Image

9 years ago

Okay I will be thinking of your and keeping my fingers crossed!!! Really hope this will be your month.

9 years ago

Today im 15dpo and got BFN :(
The cramps come and go ... Tell me theres still hope for BFP ?

There's always still hope until AF shows! Implantation can happen as late as 12DPO and the hcg can take as long as 72 hours after that to get high enough to trigger a positive. Chances are lower, but there's certainly still a chance!!

AFM, saw my Dr yesterday and he thought it would be best to try the FSH injections and HCG trigger next cycle with IUI. Even though the cost is kind of high ($1000) hopefully this will work for me and we can move forward with the IUI for the first time. It's crazy at this point to think my immediate goal isn't even to get pregnant, it's just to get in good enough shape to try an IUI. Of course I HOPE it'll happen to go first round, but I certainly don't expect it at this point. He also confirmed that Im not out for this cycle. We did BD at the perfect time and my egg was a good size and my lining was decent. I was worried CD7 was too early to produce a viable egg. Again, holding out hope for this cycle, but trying not to focus on it too much. 6DPO today and planning to test next Sat morning (14DPO) before I leave for my girlfriends bachelorette weekend.

9 years ago

Amy.....i second Hgreen you are not out until af shows up. My fingers and toes are well crossed for you. Implantation from what i have been told can ne from 9dpo to 12 dpo. Really hope its a bfp for you this month.

Hgreen....how are things with you? I wish you a happy and fab weekend. Feeling any different at 6dpo? Fingera crossed for younas well that you get you bfp.

Afm: i really don't know what is happening with my cycle this month but looks like i might ovulate late or probably not ovulate this month. Not too hopeful this cycle but will not count myself out yet till i see af.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo