Community post

Discussion

Some insight please? :\'

So the past couple days I've been having period like cramps. I'm not even completely sure when I ovulated but I do know my period is still a few days away. I was supposed to go into the drs the 9th to get a second opinion about endometriosis but had to miss my appointment because my son had to go to the hospital. I have yet to reschedule my appointment. I guess you could say I'm scared to find out anything since its been awhile since me and my husband started trying to conceive. What could be causing period like cramps? Could it be endometriosis or something else? I wish it was that I was pregnant but I highly doubt that one even with as much as I wish. I don't really have anyone else to ask about this since my family is against me having another child and since none of them understand what I try to explain to them.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I don't think there is a definite answer to your question but the cramps could be from a few things. It could be from implantation. That usually occurs between 6 -12dpo. A lot of ppl cramp for a few days. Some ppl have spotting at the same time, if you had spotting too, that could be your sign. It could also just be af preparing to make an appearance. I get cramps for about a week before af which is the same time frame for implantation which means it's hard to tell either way! I don't have endo as far as I know but I still get bad cramping sometimes.

I hope the cramps mean something good for you. Good luck

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo