Community post

Discussion

Giving Up

Im 26 years old and so is my SO, we have tried and tried to have a child together but it is just not working. I am tired of seeing negative after negative test so I am just giving up with this TTC thing. Its too stressful and my whole life is wrapped around it. I am going to just relax and enjoy my summer. If it happens then it does and if not oh well....just needed to vent :)

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Maybe you'll have better luck just enjoying each other, without all the charting stress and obsessive testing(that's what I've got going on anyways;) Enjoy your summer. It's ok to give up on the charts and temps and tests and all that, but don't give up hope on your baby. A little break might be just what you guys need. Hope to see you back soon with a two-pink-line post;)

9 years ago

I thank you for the words of encouragement! I know that it will happen when it's supposed too but hopefully sooner than later

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo