Community post

Discussion

SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT MY CHART. CONFUSED..

My chart this month is really confusing me and all the apps I use set my ovulation date for all different days.. I did have 2 positive opks this cycle but I'm not sure where I ovulated at. I think I'm supposed to get my period today according to one app but according to this site I'm already 1 day late and my temp is still above coverline even though it should be higher because I had to take my temp an hour early this am. Anyways any input would be nice! Thanks I'm advance!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm going to say you o'd on cd32. The day after your first positive opk(24hrs later). If you're not testing twice a day you should, late morning and late evening is best. Monitoring your cervical mucus helps as well. As you probably know during ovulation you have ewcm and soon after o your progesterone levels rise and cause your cm to become more like the consistency of lotion. You will notice the change soon after o. You cm will start to become cloudy with a mix of ewcm and creamy cm. This has always helped me along with opks to pinpoint the day of my o.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo