Community post

Discussion

February 2015 mommas

Hi fellow febuary 2015 mommas. I got my positive Monday and am due February 16th. I've created a Feb due date group on Feb if anyone would like to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/1547109228850097/ congrats everyone

15 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I Got a positive yesterday. Still wondering if i shouldn't take another...
looks like i'm due 22 Feb.
ð???

9 years ago

According to the calculator my due date is Feb 3. I'm on pins and needles waiting for my first appt. which is scheduled for week 8. I had a Hcg drawn after taking five at home tests and my levels were 4895 on the 3rd which confirmed I was at five weeks. Two years ago I miscarried at day 48 but my beta levels were only at 238 the day I miscarried so I don't think it ever attached since I ovulated out of the ovary with the short tube. The fact that my levels are so high in week five and I'm actually having symptoms this time around I'm hoping there was implantation and I'm on the way to having my fourth...but my husbands first child. I'm at day 46 as of today so if I make it past the weekend my outlook will be even more positive.

Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to everyone's updates.

9 years ago

Congrats Hortont2, I hope this is the time for you.
this will be number 2. We have been trying now for 8 months. So hopefully this is it. Only going to tell hubby tomorrow though.
it is great to be able to share...

9 years ago

Did you tell him yet mags.vdh?

I've made it to day 49, so I'm really excited since it's one day further than last time. We've told my kids and they are getting excited but they do understand it's still early and we will probably not fully relax and prepare until we hit week 12 when the risks of miscarriage drop. I'm looking forward to next week when I go to my first appt. that's when I'll have the 100% "this is real" thought going through my head and will feel confident enough to let others know.

9 years ago

Yes, i told him. We are really excited.
but we will not tell anybody till after 12 weeks.
we had a miscarriage at 10weeks with our first pregnancy. The Dr called it a blighted ovum.

I will only be going to the doctor in 4weeks time. The wait is terrible.

let us know what comes from your appointment.
I am so glad for you.

all the best

9 years ago

Hi All,

I can join the "due in feb 15" group :) I think im due on the 18th - have a midwife appointment on 4th July as my last pregnancy was ectopic. Hoping and praying that this little one sticks! :)

Congrats to you all! xx

9 years ago

Congratulations Ali. Will pray that you have a normal pregnancy.
I am so happy for you.
keep us up-to-date with your progress.

Horton when is your appointment.

9 years ago

Congrats Alli....hoping this one is the one. Keep us updated.

9 years ago

Due Feb 12th well that is estimated! I have my 1st appointment on July 9th! Feeling very nauseous, especially after I eat and already having cravings which sucks because of the nausea..

9 years ago

Congrats 1991court.
try some ginger biscuits for the nausea, if that doesn't help. My pharmacy gave me Emex, its a phosphor syrup.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo