Community post

Discussion

Any young ladies TTC? Buddies :)

I'm looking for other young ladies trying to conceive :) I'm only 23 so hopeful there are other young ones out there!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I just turned 24, I am doing iui because I have a wife so therefore can't get pregnant without intervention. I thought this would be easier but the doctors are perplexed that I didn't get pregnant yet. I am only on my 3rd cycle but they already have shown a lot of concern especially if I don't get pregnant this time( because I " am so young")... Not on here but I have seen some age discrimination when it comes to infertility but we face the same struggles. I had all the testing and came back clean, I respond well to the 100 mg of clomid and the donor sperm has great numbers. I am 9dpo so let's hope this is the lucky cycle. Now that I just blabbed my whole story lol, how has your experience been?

9 years ago

Wow! Good for you :) I hope this is the cycle for you!
I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 20. I know I know...young! But we are financially stable, he has a great job. This is what we want. We just started in May. My last period was May 7 and I don't don't have my period! I'm getting anxious. Only thing is, I tested today and it came back negative. My period is over 10 days late though. :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks...No, I definitely don't think you are too young, I got married at 23 so everyone thinks I'm crazy. If you guys think you are ready then age should not be an issue. That must be so exciting for you to be at the start. My feeling on at home pregnancy tests are don't trust them. I'd say especially since you believe you are 10 days late maybe make a doctors appointment and they can give you a blood test/ or monitored urine test. Hope you get your BFP

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo