Community post

Discussion

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, there! I'm only CD19 and 3DPO. A little behind you. I'm 36 and hubs is 38. We've been trying for close to two years.

According to FF, the is due in one week. I'm sure in a few days I'll start peeing on sticks like crazy. Let me know how the next tests go. It'd be nice to have someone to whine about the TWW with.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Hi!! I am 23 hubs is 26 and we are ttc #1!! I had a positive opk on CD 15! We every other day this cycle until yesterday! AF is due a week from today and I am nervousssss!! I am trying not to test until I miss AF. This is our second month trying after being on the pill for 9 years!

9 years ago

Hi! I'm 29, hubby is 32. I'll be 30 in three months! Today I am 7 DPO CD 21. TTC #2. We've only just started TTC. I used OPKs this cycle. I got my first positive on CD13. The TWW is so stressful! I really want to surprise my husband on Father's Day with a BFP but I'll only be 11 DPO so chances of a BFP are pretty slim. I've had baby fever for years now and I'm so ready to have another baby!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo