Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 578 Replies | Last Page

NellyM - So you don't have anything out of the ordinary as far as PMS symptoms go? Have you tested yet?? :o

Gemma1986 - YAY!! I'm so happy you got your

MrsAC3 - Any news?

Karlou - Hang in there girly!

Neisa Nola - Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining us. Your symptoms seem pretty promising, I know you said that you're new to this entire thing...and never really tracked your cycle symptoms, but as far as you can tell, does anything seem out of the usual? I know when I started tracking mine everything seemed strange and like it would be a preggo symptom! But I learned over time what is normal from cycle to cycle (like for me EWCM lasts longer than most and I O later than others too, accompanied by tender bbs if my cycle is longer than 30 days). Which DPO are you today? Have you tried testing yet?

Here's my update! I took a digital and it said "Not Pregnant", but have gotten faint on a $tore brand. So Idk what to do. I think I'm just going to continue on and wait to see if my next period will show on time. LOL The only real pregnancy symptoms I may have (which I could be imagining haha) are fatigue and increased sense of smell. So , here I am lost again! I'm taking in easy and just focusing on eating well and getting rest, along with a healthy dose of exercise daily. Hopefully I will get my this time around, if not - then - but it's all good!

9 years ago • Post starter

The digi ones always take a little bit longer hun...keep testing I hope this is it for you xx

9 years ago

Karlou, I know they aren't as sensitive....and that's what worries me. :/ By now with the faint BFP I have gotten.....I think they would get darker and start showing on a digi by now. So I think it is a chemical pregnant. :(

Aww hunni I hope not... keep testing xx

9 years ago

I never tested positive on a digi until today. Fingers crossed hun xx

9 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! :) I will keep my head up and take it slow. I'm going to test tomorrow SMU to see what happens! <3

@Joriefm today I'm 10 dpo. I have 8 day til AF is due. I don't plan on testing til then. I have symptoms that I'm attributing to elevated progesterone levels, that may or may not be associated with pregnancy...only time will tell :-). My temps have remained up since ovulation, don't really know what that means but I'm sure it is linked to my still high progesterone levels. I'll keep y'all posted...baby dust to all you wonderful ladies!

9 years ago

Supposedly raised temps imply pregnancy! If you had a dip that means (I think) implantation occurred! If they continue to stay high you could get yourself a !! omg I can't wait to see!

As for me, I have an update! I think....THINK, I got a darker ! That or a TERRIBLE evap.

Check it out:

User Image

There is a plus and a minus scenario to this "line". So far this is the darkest easiest to see with the naked eye that I have gotten. I have been testing every other day for like 2 weeks now....and the not so good side is if it isn't getting darker, I don't think that's a good sign? IDK. Not to mention this is a little on the grey side? IDK. It has a little pink. What should I do? Get another blood test?

Thanks Ladies.

Im 1dpo and I just joined last night I would love to keep in contact!!

User Image

9 years ago

Joriefm that looks like a slight positive. How long did you wait for the results to show up!!? It could be evaporation!! How many days dpo are you!?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo