Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 578 Replies | Last Page

@queen Keep up hope. I have my for you

9 years ago

Thank you fireWife!! I'm trying to be positive, still no AF n I'm on CD 32. Very unusual for me. :)

9 years ago

I'm praying for you Queenie!!!

I haven't forgotten to pray for you either MrsAC3!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Jorie! I'm supposed to ovulate this weekend. I asked Santa for baby news so I'm hoping this is it!!! Next AF due 10 days before Christmas.

Any news Queen?!?

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

@Queen any update?

AFM:
Just wanted to check in. I feel like I am living in a war zone with everything that is going on here. My DH was in Ferguson all night to fight the fires the rioters started and of course I couldnt sleep because i was worried about him. It's sad when they have to issue the fire fighters bullet proof vests while they are fighting fires. Its not like they dont have enough weigh on them with their 40 lbs of gear, now you add another 10-20 lbs to it. Sorry ladies just needed to vent. Very emotional today and probably will be until it calms down again...however long that may take.

9 years ago

We went to are first U/S on the 25th and it showed that are baby didn't have a heart beat. The baby was showing that it was only 7wk3days and I was 10 weeks along. I had to go for a full D&C on the 26th and now I am just recovering from the whole experience. Such a sad thing to have to go through.

User Image

9 years ago

I am so sorry Lele. It's the hardest thing to go through. Please let me know if you need to talk to someone. I had my miscarriage two months and 9 days ago and I still have my moments. I hope you aren't in any pain physically. My thoughts are with you and I am so sad that you have to go through this. Sending a your way.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Aww babes my thoughts are with you such a hard time, I know...going through it myself sweetie...hear if you need a chat much love xx

9 years ago

Oh my gosh Karlou! I am so sorry, I had no clue you miscarried. Thinking of you and sending a your way.

9 years ago

Yes babes 6wks 4days sadly xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo