Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 578 Replies | Last Page

QUEENIE!!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

thanks..... Trying not to get my hopes up :/

9 years ago

Queenie !? Did you test??? :O

I did!!! Lol. I got impatient and tested tonight !! BFN??!!! Ahhhhhh. I might go crazy!! I have not been late for soooo many months. Wtf ?? I guess if I don't get AF by Wednesday, I'll test again.

9 years ago

MrsAC3 I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is a devastating thing to have to go through. It is heart breaking because we LOVE these little baby's the moment we know they are nestled inside us. Just stay strong but also take time to grieve

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Joriefm and lele79. It's been a really hard 6 days. I decided to take the week off of work, I only work part time anyway. I'm still healing emotionally and physically.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Any news, Queenie?

How about all you regulars? And our newcomers?

******Let's all take a moment to pray/send good vibes to MrsAC3. If you have endured the trauma off a loss before, then you women can definitely understand the pain and agony she is going through. I wish there was more we could do. Big hugs for you, girlie.

Haven't been on here for a few days. AF was late but she came :(. On to next month. to everyone. How are you feeling Jorie??!!

9 years ago

Damn AF! >< Always getting ya when you really hope you won!
Sorry babe.

I'm feeling sh*tty! Excuse my language. Seems like each of my pregnancies 1st trimester worsens. CONSTANT nausea and headaches. I'm 7 weeks today.....I have my first prenatal appointment on Oct 16, I think I'll be about 9 weeks by then, we'll see how it goes.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo