Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 578 Replies | Last Page

I am due for AF in 4 or 5 days :/

9 years ago

Congrats firewife xx

I am on 1 dpo and keeping my fingers crossed this month xx

9 years ago

Hi everyone. I am new to this site, I am 10dpo and I tested neg this am. My AF should come in 2 days. The waite drives me nuts

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies. I'll be joining the TTC community again in the next few months. I had some red streaked, pink discharge yesterday and went to Urgent Care. They tested my blood to check my hcg levels, which were low, 11,119 at 9 weeks. My baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and no heartbeat was detected. I'm in shock and I don't want to believe it. I have an Ob appointment on Monday and I will see what my options are then. This is my first loss. It is so devastating. I never really thought about how hard this would be and now that it is happening I am completely heartbroken. The pain of a loss, no matter how far along, is horrible. We were so excited for the baby and when I heard the heartbeat I thought I was in the clear. We will be trying again as soon as my cycles get back on track. Thank you all for being so supportive and for keeping this going.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

MrsAC. I'm sooo soo sorry to hear that!!! :(. I had my first miscarriage in April at 9weeks 6 days. And had. A D&C. I know how hard it is. I hear to talk if u need or want to

9 years ago

Awww so sorry sweetie xxx

9 years ago

I am 10 dpo today. Had BFN this morning. I have had sore breasts since 3 dpo. Weird I know .. way to early. Wouldn't be so anxious wondering if I was pregnant if it wasn't for the sore breasts. They have been sore everyday since. Mine don't usually get sore around af. So this is a very good sign for me as I got this last time I conceive (but not as early I dont think) I'm really hoping that this is the month for me. My little girl sure needs a sibling.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 10dpo took a test this morning and got a which I no its too early but with the constant headaches,cramping,fatigue,backache and then waking up with a sore throat and tender nipples I thought well Just maybe.. and to all!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

@ lele79 : The wait drives everyone nuts! Welcome to our forum.

@ MrsAC3 : Oh Deary! :( Did they CONFIRM the embryo stopped growing? Maybe the nurse just couldn't locate the heartbeat and everything is ok? DEFINITELY get a second opinion, doll. Stay calm and you know we're here for you when you need to talk or vent. My sincerest condolences if they confirm your loss.....It is never easy; I've experienced a loss and it took me a long time to overcome the heartache. Keep your chin up, beautiful.

@ kelley828 : Good luck! Sore bbs were a huge sign for me when I got my bfp.

@ Amh2014 : If those symptoms are out of the norm for you, then I would say you're going to get your bfp! Good luck!

9 years ago • Post starter

AF due yesterday or today. Nothing so far. If I don't start tomorrow, I will test. Good Luck Ladies!!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo