Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 578 Replies | Last Page

I had a quick ultrasound at my appointment today. I'm kinda bummed I didn't get a better look at baby but everything looks great!!! Baby is 1.6 cm, about 0.62 inches and heart rate is 150 bpm!!! It was so awesome!!! I'm going to have another ultrasound at 12 weeks for round 2 of elective genetic testing so we should be able to see more then!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

That's fab news hun xx

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Glad you're all well. I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and still being really sick! It'll all be worth it in the end though. Glad to hear about the bfp's girls xxxx

9 years ago

So exciting!!! I hope I get a BFP soon too

9 years ago

I know right?! JUST as we gave up, bam! Lol I was hoping with my next baby that we would not be having his drunk dad around. So we have a lot to work out right now. But I'm still excited and happy to share with you ladies! :).

Still keeping my prayers up for the rest of your BFPs!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Where are all my ladies at in their cycles?

9 years ago • Post starter

I just got my bfp today. Yay! Im so excited!

9 years ago

Hooray!!! Congrats FireWife!!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

@MrsAC3 thank you :) I cant believe it. I am going to tell DH tonight

9 years ago

OMG FIREWIFE!!!! Congrats!!!! Yaaayyyyy

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo