Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 578 Replies | Last Page

I'm 10DPO and no symptoms, Where ya at Karlou?? Any updates I know your on the same day as me this cycle

9 years ago

Took a test this morning hunni bfn got 3 days before af so test Tuesday I think....when you testing babes xx

9 years ago

Well I'm TRYING to hold out to test until /if I miss my period. We shall see how much will power I have!!

9 years ago

I think that is best it saves disappointment babe good luck xx

9 years ago

9 years ago • Post starter

Organizing closets to keep myself occupied. I want to test so bad ... But that BFN will be such a bummer :(. AF due in 3 days. I need to just wait. My will power is fading fast!!! I want to test on dollar store cheapies... Like now!!! Lmao!!!

9 years ago

Haha sounds so much like me xx

9 years ago

OMG you two are so close to testing!!! Definitely hold off until AF is due!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

you only have 9 days too Mrs xx

9 years ago

Even through all of this stress in my home life......I am still a poas addict! Lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo