Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 578 Replies | Last Page

jorie Aw man I'm sorry to hear that, my own father is an alcoholic (and has been all my life) so I can relate to the stress that can cause!! That's why I live 3,000 miles away from him!! sometimes you need to take a step back in order to evaluate the situation! Good luck with everything !!! Hopefully your husband will handle things on the other end so you all can get back home soon!

9 years ago

Aww hunni your really going through the mill atm my heart goes out to you xx

9 years ago

Jorie, My thoughts are with you...

9 years ago

@Joriefm I am sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

9 years ago

Just an update...

AF showed today. :( Back at CD 1.

I had blood work done on Monday to check my vitamin D levels, and she also checked my HCG levels. She said they were above 5, but below 25 miu... so since I got AF I more than likely had a chemical. :'(

She is putting me on b6 to try and extend my luteal phase from 10-11 dpo to 12+ dpo. I also am going to try red maca root this cycle and DH will take black maca root. We will also try preseed and BD everyother day.

I probably will try and make a habit of not testing until I am late now.

Best of luck, baby dust and FX for the rest of you ladies.

9 years ago

Have you tried raspberry leaf tea... I have 2 cups a day before ovulation then none until the next cycle xx

9 years ago

@Karlou I will have to try that. I will try anything at this point.

Thanks!

9 years ago

Just remember to stop taking at the point of ovulation xx

9 years ago

CD 1...let the games begin!

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I am 13 dpo and tested this morning and ! Been cramping on and off for the past two days, gassy, bloated, somewhat tender breast, extreme fatigue, backache.. You know the normal pms/pregnancy symtoms.. Anyone have a BFP after having a BFN at 13 dpo?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo