Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Good Luck!

9 years ago

Starting my "one week wait" today. Trying not to think about it too much

9 years ago

Niesa Nola I was sitting when it came out. After we BD I went to sleep so it had a while to be in there and get those swimmers past my cervix. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I hope we all get lucky this cycle! March 2015 here we come!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

My TWW starts tomorrow! I have some mild cramping today, should be ovulation cramps. I'm so excited for this cycle! I have a really good feeling about it! We BD 3 days before O then yesterday and today, 1 day before and day of O. I hope all of you TWWers are doing alright! It feels like the longest two weeks ever!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Good luck ladies!!

I'm feeling down because DH seems to have fallen off the TTC mind set... We missed all my fertile days this cycle because there has been some tension. *sigh* oh well... We will see if he is feeling better next time. I am probably not even in the running at this point.

I will keep checking the forum though!! Keep my updated because I care! <3

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry Jorie!! We all go through those tense patches!! It just sucks more when it feels like it sets you back an entire month! Can be very depressing! I missed O day last month and cried a lot Hang in there!!

9 years ago

I'm so sorry Joriefm. Rough patches are no fun at all especially when you're TTC. I'm hoping it gets better soon! Hang in there!

9 years ago

Just dropping in to spread some baby dust!!!

9 years ago

AF due on Thursday! Waiting to test is so hard!!!!!

9 years ago

Hold on @MrsAC3!!!! Just a little bit longer :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo