Community post

Discussion

ultrasound hope???

Trying not to be overly optimistic but I made an appointment to see my gyno b/c we reached 9+ months of ttc with no luck.
First step was to get a cycle day 6 ultrasound. She called today (8-9 dpo) and said the following:
From top to bottom my uterus is an average size (average is 6-8 centimeters), I am 6.6 cm
From side to side the average is 3-4 cm, I am 4.6 cm and to quote her â??thatâ??s okâ?¦)
I then told her I didnâ??t want to symptom hunt butâ?¦. Iâ??ve had different symptoms the last few daysâ?¦
Pelvic pain and pressure, â??fluterrâ??ishâ?? stretching, bbs sore, and the strangest of all, I have CM right now. The school glue white type and I feel â??wetâ?? which I NEVER have ANY CM this close to AF.
Then she said you also have very thick uterine lining.
I took a hpt (6 days early first response) first thing yesterday morning, and it was BFN, not surprised.
Iâ??m holding off till tomorrow, early detection and I will be 10dpo, 3 days before cycle 1.
Does this sound like a BFP???? Or am I getting my hopes up???

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

i think it's to early to tell, ive had months where I thought for sure I was prego, but nope....then other months where there was not one symptom at all, just wait til 12dpo or til AF comes to be sure.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo