Community post

Discussion

PROVED pink lines after time limit on DS cheapies = BFP

I have a picture of the tests in the gallery under positive so you guys can see. So I poas this past weekend on $ store cheapies and was sad they were BFN, in the time limit that is! After 6 hours a pink line kept appearing, I posted pictures for opinions and got a lot of EVAP or BFN responses, so I decided to test the theory out lol. I convinced hubby to poas(in a cup actually) and I checked the test constantly, then went to bed, NO second line appeared. The next morning, still no second line, 8 more hours later, no second line!! So ladies don't be discouraged or feel like you're reaching for hope by keeping those sticks and checking them hours later! It could very well take awhile for your second line! If in doubt, ask DH or someone else you know that can't possibly be preggo to poas so you can know once and for all, it works :-) :-)

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

What was your outcome? Did you have blood drawn for f/u?

I've experienced a couple evaps on these, and yours looked similar. I hate for women to get their hopes up with wonky test results good luck to you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo