Community post

Discussion

August 2016 babies

View Full Post

Started a new cycle today and am determined to conceive this month!! Who else is trying for an August baby? What will you be doing differently this month? I am thinking of trying preseed this month. Fingers crossed!

84 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 84 Replies | Last Page

Hi!

I'd like to join to! I'm ovulating next week and doing my second iui. Started Clomid.
I'm going to use food supplemets this month! Also quality time with dh!

Let's all have a great Christmas gift!

8 years ago

I've been MIA for a while. Been a busy couple of weeks. I'm CD 13 today and am starting to have my usual off and on one sided cramps that come a few days before I ovulate. Needless to say DH and I are spending a lot of our time in bed ;) Looks like a lot of people are close to the same place in their cycle as I am. Hopefully there will be a bunch of showing up on this board. for everyone.

8 years ago

Idk guys. Don't congrats me yet. Last time with Oscar, I went from a faint line to a dark line in one day and I think I was spoiled. Today it's just as faint - there, but a squinter still. I'm not due for AF till 11/22 though, so maybe it's just too early to double that much in a day. I'm not getting my hopes up till it's plain dark. I've had chemical pregnancies before and this might be one... :(

I'll post the second test today soon just to get opinions. On the plus side, my temps have gone way up in the last three days and stay steady high. Hopefully AF will STAY AWAY! :) If I'm pregnant, my EDD would be July 31st.

Hope everyone is having good luck!

8 years ago

@calvingirl understandable but i say your good just hope you stay in august board with us lol

8 years ago

I'm joining this little support group for August 2016 baby!! All I can do is move forward after AF and be optimistic for the next cycle. TTC cycle 3. August 2016 sure does sound good right now!

We're charting which has helped me to at least see that I am ovulating and get a general range of ovulation and cycle lengths to predict next cycle.

Anyone wanting to buddy up through our journey feel free to message me I definitely could use a support group and want to do the same for any other TTC ladies wanting to talk symptoms and such!

Baby Dust to all of you!!

8 years ago

Hi ladies AF showed up this morning feeling really down. Ill be joining august group. Really feeling depressed. The support here is awsome. Me and DH are TTC naturally. Going to doctor next week need to know what the issue might be and hopefully get some answers. TTC#1 CYCLE 5

8 years ago

Ok, so I stood on the weigh scale this morning as I do every week and noticed that I have gained 5 pounds already. I am only 4 dpo and was wondering why the weight gain so early? Mind you I never gain weight easily and have always been on the thin side. Am wondering if this is related to a bfp soon, hopefully?

8 years ago

3 dpo no more positive opk im hoping we caught the egg still going to bd everyday lol we really want this to work this cycle we tried every other method 2 + 1 3 +1 ...etc but not sex everyday not testing early this time either will do my first pg test dec 3 day of af

8 years ago

Today 4 dpo experiencing light pink cm only when i wipe now gone hmn could it be implantation already tools say 15% pop from spotting fingers crossed feeling good we bd everyday since flashing smileys and even after peak ended

8 years ago

Not doing an IUI this month since the clinic is closed on weekends. But I did get the trigger shot friday and was told to have Intercourse over the weekend. When I had my ultrasound to check my ovaries, I had one big Follicle that was at a 20. So fingers crossed we will be able to catch the egg. Today is definitely ovulation day, I am feeling some pain in my ovary area. August is my birth month as well as my brother and grandmother, maybe it will be a lucky month for me.

Xoxo - fingers crossed for you. Not sure if it is too soon or not for implantation. Have you ever spotted during ovulation? I guess just keep bd. Hoping for the best.

MRSMAWALLA - I hope you get the answers you need from the doctors. Hopefully there isn't anything extreme preventing you from conceiving.

Calvin - any news?

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo